Development of Web-Based Tabletop Emergency Earthquake Exercise System
Bojia Zhou*1, Gang Sun*1, Xiaoyong Zhang*1, Jianhua Xu*1, Junyan Lai*1, Xiaoxia Du*1, Masafumi Hosokawa*2, Haruo Hayashi*3, Reo Kimura*4, and Yukihisa Sakurada*3
*1National Earthquake Response Support Service
No.1 Yuquan West Street, Shijingshan District, Beijing City, China
*2Earthquake and Natural Disaster Laboratory, National Research Institute of Fire and Disaster, Tokyo, Japan
*3Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
*4School of Human Science and Environment, Hyogo University, Hyogo, Japan
-  R. W. Perry and M. K. Lindell, “Emergency planning,” John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
-  D. D. Deaner, “ETC Simulation receives new ADMS contract from Netherlands Institute for Safety,” Reuters, 2008.
-  VSTEP, “RescueSim brochure,” The Netherlands, 2010.
-  C. Zhonghui and X. Yongzhi, “Research and implementation of earthquake rescue virtual scenario editor,” Microcomputer, Information, Vol.2, pp. 298-301, 2006.
-  J. Qunlin and Z. Bojia, “The application of earthquake rescue training simulation,” World Press, 2009.
-  K. Eriksson and J. Borell, “Broad capability though variation in emergency exercises,” Proc. of 17th TIEMS Annual Conf., 2010.
-  Z. Qinping, “DVENET distributed virtual reality application system operation platform and development tool,” Science Press, 2005.
-  W. Broll, “Distributed virtual reality for everyone – A framework for networked VR on the internet,” Proc. of VRAIS’97, pp. 121-128, 1997.
-  J. Borell and K. Eriksson, “Improving learning from emergency exercise,” Proc. of 16th TIEMS Annual Conf., 2008.
-  W. Dongming, “Research on earthquake disaster scenario and rescue simulation,” Recent Developments in World Seismology, Vol.2010, Issue 1, pp. 31-33, 2010.
-  L. Ni and T. Bravery, “Web based simulation scenario management system,” Chinese Journal of Stereology and Image Analysis, pp. 335-338, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.