Swine Influenza Surveillance in the Southeast Asia
Takehiko Saito*,**,***, Nobuhiro Takemae*,**, Haruka Abe**,
and Yuko Uchida*,**
*Influenza and Prion Research Center, National Institute of Animal Health, 3-1-5 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0856, Japan
**Zoonotic Disease Collaboration Center, Bangkok, Thailand
***United Graduate School of Veterinary Science, Gifu University, Yanagido, Gifu, Japan
-  N. Takemae, S. Parchariyanon, S. Damrongwatanapokin, Y. Uchida, R. Ruttanapumma, C. Watanabe, et al. “Genetic diversity of swine influenza viruses isolated from pigs during 2000 to 2005 in Thailand,” Influenza Other Respi Viruses, Vol.2, No.5, pp. 181-9, 2008.
-  N. Komadina, V. Roque, P. Thawatsupha, J. Rimando-Magalong, S. Waicharoen, E. Bomasang, et al., “Genetic analysis of two influenza A (H1) swine viruses isolated from humans in Thailand and the Philippines,” Virus Genes, 2007.
-  N. Takemae, S. Parchariyanon, R. Ruttanapumma, Y. Hiromoto, T. Hayashi, Y. Uchida, et al., “Swine influenza virus infection in different age groups of pigs in farrow-to-finish farms in Thailand,” Virol J., Vol.8, p. 537, Epub 2011/12/15, 2011.
-  Y. Hiromoto, S. Parchariyanon, N. Ketusing, P. Netrabukkana, T. Hayashi, T. Kobayashi, et al., “Isolation of the Pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus and its reassortant with an H3N2 swine influenza virus from healthy weaning pigs in Thailand in 2011,” Virus Res., Vol.169, No.1, pp. 175-81. Epub 2012/08/22, 2012.
-  L. T. Ngo, Y. Hiromoto, V. P. Pham, H. T. Le, H. T. Nguyen, V. T. Le et al., “Isolation of novel triple-reassortant swine H3N2 influenza viruses possessing the hemagglutinin and neuraminidase genes of a seasonal influenza virus in Vietnam in 2010,” Influenza Other RespiViruses, Vol.6, No.1, pp. 6-10. Epub 2011/06/15, 2012.
-  N. Takemae, T. Nguyen, L. T. Ngo, Y. Hiromoto, Y. Uchida, V. P. Pham, et al., “Antigenic variation of H1N1, H1N2 and H3N2 swine influenza viruses in Japan and Vietnam,” Arch Virol., Vol.158, No.4, pp. 859-76, Epub 2013/02/26, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.