A Study on Internal Radiation Exposure due to 137Cs Caused by Fukushima Daiichi NPP Accident
Tomoyuki Furutani*1, Masaharu Tsubokura*2, Keisuke Uehara*3,
Masahiko Nihei*4, and Yu Sakuma*4
*1Faculty of Policy Management, Keio University, 5322, Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-0082, Japan
*2The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, 4-6-1 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8639, Japan
*3Faculty of Environment and Information Studies, Keio University, 5322, Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-0882, Japan
*4Hirata Radioactivity Inspection Center, 30 Oosumi, Kamiyomogita, Hirata-mura, Ishikawa-gun, Fukushima, Japan
-  F. Shishido et al., “Emergency medical system of exposure and response to nuclear power plant accident by TEPCO and future subjects,” Surgery Frontier, Vol.18, No.4, pp. 35-38, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  M. Tsubokura et al., “Internal Radiation Exposure After the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Disaster,” The Journal of American Medical Association, Vol.308, No.7, pp. 669-670, 2012, doi:10.1001/jama.2012.9839.
-  K. Harada et al., “Dietary Intake of Radiocesium in Adult Residents in Fukushima Prefecture and Neighboring Regions after the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Accident: 24-h Food-Duplicate Survey in December 2011,” Environ. Sci. Technol., Vol.47, No.6, pp. 2520-2526, 2013, doi: 10.1021/es304128t
-  N. Kamada et al., “Radiation doses among residents living 37 km northwest of the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant,” Journal of Environment Radioactivity, Vol.110, pp. 84-89, August 2012.
-  Hirata Radioactivity Inspection Center,
http://www.fukkousienzaidan.net/reserch/index.html (in Japanese) [accessed May 26, 2013]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.