A Study on Social Responsibility of Engineers and Managers
The Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry, 1-6-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8126, Japan
-  The Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry, “For the national arguments on measurement of energy and environment,” DEN-CHU-KEN TOPICS, Vol.11, May 2012 (in Japanese),
http://criepi.denken.or.jp/research/topics/pdf/201205vol11.pdf [accessed August 24, 2013]
-  Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc., “The day March 11, 2011 for each one – Onagawa Nuclear Power Plants –,” BRIDGE (house magazine), Dec. 2011 (in Japanese).
-  The Tsunami Evaluation Subcommittee, The Nuclear Civil Engineering Committee, JSCE (Japan Society of Civil Engineers) “Tsunami Assessment Method for Nuclear Power Plants in Japan,” Feb. 2002, http://committees.jsce.or.jp/ceofnp/system/files/JSCE Tsunami 060519.pdf [accessed August 24, 2013]
-  Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc., “Survey report on the tsunami on Onagawa Nuclear Power Plants and its effect on the safety,” BRIDGE (house magazine), Aug. 2011 (in Japanese).
-  J. Tohma, “Lessons learnt from tsunami disaster – on the viewpoint from activities on academic society,” Transactions of the Atomic Energy Society of Japan, Feb. 2012 (in Japanese),
http://www.aesj.or.jp/atomos/tachiyomi/2012-02mokuji.pdf [accessed August 24, 2013]
-  Nuclear Emergency Response Headquaters, Government of Japan, “Report of the Japanese Government to the IAEA Ministerial Conference on Nuclear Safety – The Accident at TEPCO’s Fukushima Nuclear Power Stations –,” June 2011,
http://www.kantei.go.jp/foreign/kan/topics/201106/pdf/chapter iii-3.pdf [accessed August 24, 2013]
-  T. Ohshima, “Free talk on technology: Business management taking responsibility for the result,” July 2011 (in Japanese).
-  T. Ohshima, “Free talk on technology: Man living in the past – blistering/loquacity tongue –,” Jan. 2003 (in Japanese).
-  H. Kelsen, “Nature and Value of Democracy,” Bokutaku-sha, 1977 (Japanese translation by Ryuichi Nagao).
-  A. de Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” Koudansha, 1987 (Japanese translation by Gentaro Ii).
-  W. Shakespeare, “Coriolanus,” Shincho-sha, 1971 (Japanese translation by Tsuneari Fukuda).
-  J. S. Fishkin, “When the People Speak: Deliberative Democracy and Public Consultation,” Hayakawa Shobo, April, 2011 (Japanese edition: edited by Yashunori Sone).
-  G. F. Johnson, “Deliberative Democracy For The Future,” Shinsensha, August 2011 (Japanese edition: edited and translated by Harutoshi Funabashi and Hiromi Nishiyauchi).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.