Estimation of Deep Shear-Wave Velocity Profiles in Lima, Peru, Using Seismometers Arrays
Diana Calderon*, Zenon Aguilar*, Fernando Lazares*,
Toru Sekiguchi**, and Shoichi Nakai**
*Faculty of Civil Engineering, National University of Engineering, Av. Túpac Amaru N°1150, Lima 25, Peru
**Department of Urban Environment Systems, Chiba University, 1-33 Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba 268-8522, Japan
-  K. Shibuya, S. Midorikawa, M. Uchikoshi, and S. Fukumoto, “3-D Array Observation of Seismic Motion at Tokyo Bay Area,” Proceedings of the Conference of the Architectural Institute of Japan, 21108, pp. 215-216, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  H. Miura, and S. Midorikawa, “Characteristics of Love wave propagation in the southern part of the Kanto basin,” Proc. 6th International Conference on Seismic Zonation, 00019, 2000.
-  D. Calderon, F. Lazares, Z. Aguilar, T. Sekiguchi, and S. Nakai, “Estimation of Deep Soil Profiles in Lima Peru,” Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Vol.5, No.7, pp. 618-627, 2011.
-  A. Dziewonski, “A technique for the analysis of transient seismic signals,” Bulletin of Seismological Society of America, Vol.59, No.1, pp. 427-444, 1969.
-  J. Capon, “High-resolution frequency-wavenumber spectrum analysis,” Proc. IEEE, Vol.57, No.8, pp. 1408-1418, 1969.
-  I. Cho, T. Tada, and Y. Shinozaki, “A new method to determine phase velocities of Rayleigh waves from microseisms,” Geophysics, Vol.69, pp. 1535-1551, 2004.
-  K. Tokimatsu, “Geotechnical site characterization using surface waves,” The first international conference on earthquake geotechnical engineering IS-Tokyo, pp. 1333-1368, 1995.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.