Vulnerability and Capacity Assessment Anticipating the Earthquake Hazard from Lembang Fault: A Case Study of Bandung Institute of Technology, West Java, Indonesia
Farica Edgina Yosafat*, Arif Rohman**, Didik Wahju Widjaja***,
and Irwan Meilano**,***
*Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology, Physical Oceanography Research Group, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
**Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology, Geodesy Research Group, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
***Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology, Graduate on Earthquake and Active Tectonic, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
-  Daniel Rodríguez Velázquez, “Social Resilience, Disaster Prevention, and Climate Change: Challenges from Mexico,” Journal of Disaster Research Vol.5 No.2, 2010.
-  International Strategy to Disaster Reduction, “2009 Global Assessment Report on Disaster Risk Reduction. Risk and Poverty in Changing Climate,” United Nations, Geneve, Switzerland, 2009.
-  Yoshimi Nishi and Hiroyuki Yamamoto, “Social Flux and Disaster Management: An Essay on the Construction of an Indonesian Model for Disaster Management and Reconstruction,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.7, No.1, 2012.
-  California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services, “2007 State of California Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan,” 2007.
-  J. Oyane et al. (Eds.), “Sociology of Disaster,” Men and Society in Disaster Series 1, 2007.
-  Tim Revisi Peta Gempa Indonesia, “Ringkasan Hasil Studi Tim Revisi Peta Gempa Indonesia 2010,” Table 3, 2010.
-  Deny Hidayati, “Striving to Reduce Disaster Risk: Vulnerable Communities with Low Levels of Preparedness in Indonesia,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.7, No.1, 2012.
-  Irina Rafliana, “Disaster Education in Indonesia: Learning How It Works from Six Years of Experience After Indian Ocean Tsunami in 2004,” Journal of Disaster Research Vol.7 No.1, 2012.
-  G. K. Jimee, Cees VanWesten, and Veronica Botero, “Seismic Vulnerability and Capacity Assessment: A Case Study of Lalitpur Sub-Metropolitan City, Nepal,” Proceedings 14th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 2008.
-  Institut Teknologi Bandung, “Fakta dan Angka Institut Teknologi Bandung,” retrieved 10 December 2011, from Institut Teknologi Bandung:
http://www.itb.ac.id/about-itb/facts [access possible at Nov. 17, 2012]
-  Institut Teknologi Bandung, “Siskumdang – ITB,” retrieved 10 December 2012, from Institut Teknologi Bandung:
http://wrks.itb.ac.id [access possible at Nov. 17, 2012]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.