Role of Culture Collections in Disasters
Takayuki Ezaki, Masahiro Hayashi, Jiwei Zhang,
Takuya Mizuno, Tatsuya Natori, and Kiyofumi Ohkusu
Department of Microbiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Gifu University, Yanagido1-1, Gifu 501-1194, Japan
-  “Biosafety Guideline. 2010,” In J. Okada (Ed.), Ishiyaku Shuppan. Tokyo, 2010.
-  “Manual for the evaluation methods to use microorganisms in open system,” Jap. Bioindustory Association, 2002.
-  “Guidance on regulations for the transport of infectious substances 2009-2010,” Cited from homepage of MHLW:
-  P. H. Nhung, K. Ohkusu, J. Miyasaka, X. S. Sun, and T. Ezaki, “Rapid and specific identification of 5 human pathogenic Vibrio species by multiplex polymerase chain reaction targeted to DnaJ gene,” Diag. Microbiol. Infect. Dis., Vol.59, pp. 271-275, 2007.
-  P. H. Nhung, H. Hata, K. Ohkusu, M. Noda, M. M. Shah, K. Goto, and T. Ezaki, “Novel phylogenetic marker dnaJ and DNA-DNA hybridization for clarifying interrelationships among the genus Aeromonas,” Int. J. Syst. Evol. Microbiol., Vol.57, pp. 1232-1237, 2007.
-  Y. Itoh, Y. Kawamura, H. Kasai, M. M. Shah, P. H. Nhung, M. Yamada, X. Sun, T. Koyama, K. Ohkusu, and T. Ezaki, “dnaJ and gyrB gene sequence relationship among species and strains of the genus Streptococcus,” Syst. Appl. Microbiol., Vol.29, pp. 368-374, 2006.
-  Y. M. Noda, K. Ohkusu, H. Hata, M. M. Shah, P. H. Nhung, X. Sun, M. Hayashi, and T. Ezaki, “Mycobacterium species identification – A new approach via DnaJ gene sequencing,” Syst. Appl. Microbiol., Vol.30, pp. 453-462, 2007.
-  “Safe management guideline of pathogenic bacteria,” Jpn. Soc. Microbiol. 2008.
-  J. Zhou, M. A. Bruns, and J. M. Tiedjie, “DNA recovery from soils of diverse composition,” Appl. Environ. Microbiol., Vol.62, pp. 316-322, 1996.
-  L. Zhang, P. V. Hung, M. Hayashi, S. Yoshida, K. Ohkusu, and T. Ezaki, “DnaJ sequences of Bacillus cereus strains isolated from outbreaks of hospital infection are highly similar to Bacillus anthracis,” Diag. Microbiol. Infect. Dis., Vol.70, pp. 307-315, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.