Strong-Motion Records Obtained by an Array Observation System During the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake
Makoto Kamiyama, Tadashi Matsukawa, and Masahiro Anazawa
Department of Environmental Information Engineering, Tohoku Institute of Technology, Yagiyama Kasumicho, Taihaku-ku, Sendai 982-8577, Japan
-  M. Kamiyama, Y. Shoji, T. Matsukawa, A. Asada, and N. Nakai, “An on-line array observation system of earthquake motions: the deployment and records,” Structural Eng. and Eathq. Eng. (JSCE), Vol.664, No.54, pp. 283-298, 1999 (in Japanese with English abstract).
-  Y. Shoji and M. Kamiyama, “A High-Density Array Observation System Small-Titan: An Introduction and it’s Strong-Motion Records,” Proceedings of the 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Paper 1469, 2000.
-  W. D. Iwan, “The development of strong-motion earthquake instrument arrays,” Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol.17, pp. 413-426, 1979.
-  S. Kinoshita, “Kyoshin Net (K-NET),” Seismological Research Letters, Vol.69, pp. 309-332, 1998.
-  Japan Metrological Agency (JMA), “The 2011 off the Pacific Coast of Tohoku Earthquake,” 2011,
http://www.jma.go.jp/jma/en/2011 Earthquake/2011 Earthquake.html [accessed September 8, 2012]
-  National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention (NIED), Home Page, 2011,
http://www.k-net.bosai.go.jp/ [accessed September 8, 2012]
-  D.M. Boore, “Effect of baseline correction on displacement and response spectra for several recordings of the 1999 Chi-Chi, Taiwan,earthquake,” Bull. Seism. Soc. Am., Vol.91, pp. 1199-1211, 2001.
-  Geospatial Information Authority of Japan (GSI), Home-Page, 2011,
http://www.gsi.go.jp [accessed September 8, 2012]
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.