Analysis of Description of Local Disaster Management Plan for Smooth and Effective Wide-Area Support System During Large-Scale Disaster
Muneyoshi Numada*, Shinya Kondo*, Masashi Inoue**, and Kimiro Meguro*
*International Center for Urban Safety Engineering, Institute of Industrial Science, the University of Tokyo, 4-6-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8505, Japan
**Eight-Japan Engineering Consultants Inc., 5-33-11 Honcho, Nakano-ku, Tokyo 164-8601, Japan
-  National Governors’ Association, “Response to the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake,” March 13. 2011 (in Japanese),
http://www. nga.gr.jp/news/20110313saigai puresu.pdf
-  Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, “Physical support for affected local government related to the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake” (in Japanese),
[accessed at 2011.8.28]
-  Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications: “Request for physical support related to the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake” (in Japanese),
[accessed at 2011.8.28]
-  All Japan Prefectural and Municipal Workers’ Union, “Result of emergency health investigation of local officials by the Great East Japan Earthquake,” 2011.7.28 (in Japanese).
-  S. Takayose, “The Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake and response of local government,” Gakuyousyobou, pp. 15-16, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  C. Watanabe and S. Okada, “Study on Supply and Demand of Supports by Local Governments in Seismic Calamity Area after the 1995 Hyogoken-nanbu Earthquake,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science Vol.7, pp. 310-313, 1997.11 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Iwasa, H. Hayashi, and T. Kondo, “Business Activity Analysis of the “Basic Plan for Disaster Prevention” for More Standardized Emergency Response,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science Vol.7, pp. 193-202, 2003.11 (in Japanese).
-  Central Disaster Prevention Council, “Report of expert panel for future earthquake countermeasures,” 2002.7.1 (in Japanese).
-  Fire and Disaster Management Agency, “Study Group Report on broad-based disaster management system in the area of cross-border prefectures,” 2003.3 (in Japanese).
-  C. Watanabe and S. Okada, “Helping Activities by Local Governments to Earthquake Damaged Areas: (1) Post-Great Hanashin-Awaji Earthquake Nation-Wide Questionnaire Survey On Factors Determining Municipalities’ Helping Activities,” Journal of natural disaster science, Vol.23, No.1, pp. 65-77, 2004.5 (in Japanese).
-  N. Funaki, Y. Kawata, and K. Yamori, “A Research on Emergency Support System among Prefectural Governments of Large-Scale Disasters : In case of Niigata Chuetsu Earthquake disaster,” Journal of natural disaster science, Vol.25, No.3, pp. 329-349, 2006.11 (in Japanese).
-  S. Sato, S. Suzuki, and M. Numada, “3D Knowledge Design System in Product Design,” Journal of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol.74, No.745, pp. 2107-2113, 2008.9 (in Japanese).
-  S. Nagamatsu, H. Hayashi, and Y. Kawata, “The Problem of Disaster Management Policy and Local Plan for Disaster Prevention,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science, Vol.7, pp. 395-404, 2005.11 (in Japanese).
-  T. Ueda and H. Hayashi, “Computer Support System of Disaster Response: Electric Documentation of Shelter Manual,” Journal of Institute of Social Safety Science Vol.8, pp. 242-247, 1998.10 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.