Examining the Scheme for Damage Inspection of Non-Wooden Apartment Buildings for Issuing Disaster Victim Certificates
Kaoru Mizukoshi*, Yosuke Nakajima*, Yoe Masuzawa**,
Satoshi Tanaka***, and Kishie Shigekawa***
*Risk Management Department, Engineering & Risk Services Corporation, Akasaka Kikyou-Bldg., 3-11-15 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
**Masuzawa Engineering Research & Consulting, 4-11-9-309 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0051, Japan
***Graduate School of Environment and Disaster Reserch, Fuji Tokoha University, 325 Ohbuchi, Fuji, Shizuoka 417-0801, Japan
-  Statistics Bureau, Housing and Land Survey, 2003.
-  Made by authors based on the data on earthquake intensity disclosed by “Expert Panel on Tokyo Metropolitan Earthquake Disaster Management” of the Central Disaster Prevention Council, 2006.
-  J.Miyakoshi, Y. Hayashi, K. Tamura, and N. Fukuwa, “Damage ratio functions of buildings using data of the 1995 Hyogo-Ken Nanbu earthquake,” Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on the Structural Safety and Reliability, pp. 349-354, 1997.
-  K. Horie, K. Shigekawa, N. Maki, and S. Tanaka, “Application of Damage Assessment Training System (DATS) to Ojiya City following 2004 Niigata-ken Chuetsu Earthquake: Through a Disaster Response Support Activity for Issuing Victim Certificate,” J. of Society Safety Science, No.7, pp. 123-132, 2005.
-  K. Mizukoshi, Y. Nakajima, and Y. Masuzawa, “Model of the Relationship between Recovery Method/Cost and Damage Grade of Houses,” Report on “Development of the System Package for Building Damage Assessment and Recovery Support” (PI: Prof. Satoshi Tanaka, Fuji Tokoha University), Technological Research and Development Support System of MLIT, 2009.
-  S. Tanaka, “Building Damage Inspection Analysis in the 2007 Niigata Chuetsu-Oki Earthquake, Kashiwazaki: Self-Inspection Analysis for Damage Evaluation,” Journal of Disaster Research, Vol.3 No.6, pp. 372-380, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.