Hydrological Environment in Subsurface Steep Slope - Groundwater Flow Passageway on Slope Behind Kiyomizudera -
Junko Nakaya*, Kazunari Sako**, Shunsuke Mitsutani***,
and Ryoichi Fukagawa**
*Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University, 1-1-1 Noji-higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga 525-8577, Japan
**Ritsumeikan Global Innovation Research Organization, Ritsumeikan University, 1-1-1 Noji-higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga 525-8577, Japan
***Kyoto Office, West Japan Railway Company, 5-5 Kitanouchimachi, Nishikujo, Minami-ward, Kyoto, Kyoto 601-8411, Japan
-  Edited by Japanese Geotechnical Society, “Library of Practical Geotechnique 23, Mechanism of Slope Failure and Hazard Prediction during and after Heavy Rain,” The Japanese Geotechnical Society, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  Supervised by Sediment Control Department of River Bureau of Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, “New Edition ; “Planning and Example of Countermeasure to Slope Failure,”” Japan Sabo Association, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  K. Sako, R. Fukagawa, K. Iwasaki, T. Satomi, and Ikuo Yasukawa, “Field monitoring on slope around important cultural asset in order to prevent slope disasters due to rainfall,” Japanese Geotechnical Journal, Vol.1, No.3, pp. 57-69, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  T. Satomi, K. Sako, Y. Ishida, I. Yasukawa, and R. Fukagawa, “The Efficiency of Field Monitoring System in the Risk Evaluation for a Slope during Rainfall – In Case of a Slope Behind an Important Cultural Asset in Higashiyama-ward, Kyoto city –,” Proc. of Urban Cultural Heritage Disaster Mitigation, Vol.3, pp. 115-120, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  Edited by S. Kobashi, “Contemporary Forestry 8 : Study on Erosion Control,” Buneido Publishing, 1993 (in Japanese).
-  K. Akiya, “Stability of Natural Slope in Heavy Rain : Vegetation, especially Forest, as Predisposition of Slope Failure,” Papers of Symposium on Stability of Natural Slope in Heavy Rain, Japanese Society of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, pp. 33-38, 1978 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Tsukamoto, “Conservation of Forest, Water, and Earth – Hydrogeomorphology in Moist Mobile Belt,” Asakura Publishing, 1998 (in Japanese).
-  K. Yuhara and K. Seno, “Study of Hot spring,” Chijin-Shokan, 1969 (in Japanese).
-  A. Takeuchi, “Method of Investigating Groundwater-vain Streams by Measuring Temperature,” Kokon-Shoin, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  K. Iwasaki, Y. Fujii, K. Sako, J. Nakaya, I. Yasukawa, and R. Fukagawa, “Field Measurement System for Prediction of Slope Failure with Rainfall,” Manuscripts of 40th Workshop of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Japanese Society of Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, pp. 2383-2384, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  Edited by Y. Onda, K. Okunishi, T. Iida, and M. Tsujimura, “Hydrogeomorphology – Interaction between Hydrological Circulation and Geomorphic Change,” Kokon-Shoin, 1996 (in Japanese).
-  T. Terajima, “Subsurface Water Discharge and Sediment Yield Relevant to Pipe Flow in a Forested 0-order Basin, Hokkaido, Northern Japan,” Trans., Japanese Geomorphological Union, 23-4, pp. 511-535, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  H. Kuno, H. Kobayakawa, Y. Shiogama, and H. Suenaga, “Verification of Cave-in Mechanism in Unconsolidated Ground,” Geotechnical Engineering Magazine, JGS, Vol.57, No.9, pp. 10-13, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  Edited by D. Sato and T. Tsutsumi, “Tree – Morphology and Nature –,” Buneido Publishing, 1978 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.