Building Comprehensive Disaster Victim Support System
Go Urakawa*1, Haruo Hayashi*2, Keiko Tamura*3,
Munenari Inoguchi*3, Kei Horie*4, Mitsuhiro Higashida*5,
and Ryota Hamamoto*6
*1Institute of Sustainability Science, Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
*2Disaster Prevention Research Institute (DPRI), Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
*3Research Center for Natural Hazard and Disaster Recovery, Niigata University, 8050, Ikarashi Nino-cho, Nishi-ku, Niigata city, Niigata 950-2181, Japan
*4InterRisk Research Institute & Consulting, Inc. 4-2-5 Kanda Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0062, Japan
*5Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, 3-9-11 Midori-Cho, Musashino-Shi, Tokyo 180-8585, Japan
*6ESRI Japan Corporation, 2-7-1 Hirakawa-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
-  Cabinet Office, Government of Japan HP,
-  G. Urakawa, H. Hayashi, K. Fujiharu, K. Tamura, and H. Sakai, “Constructing Common Operational Picture of Emergency Operation Center, Niigata Prefecture at Niigata-ken Chuetsuoki Earthquake, 2007,” J. of Society Safety Science, No.10, pp. 127-134, 2008.
-  K. Tamura, G. Urakawa, and H. Hayashi, “2007 Emergency Mapping Center Constructing Common Operational Pictures with GIS,” J. of Disaster Research, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 5-11, 2010.
-  N. Yoshitomi, H. Hayashi, K. Matsuoka, H. Terano, M. Inoguchi, and G. Urakawa “Disaster Victims Database Development Using GeoWrap Method –From the 2004 Niigata Chuetsu Earthquake to the 2007 Niigata Chuetsu-Oki Earthquake–,” J. of Disaster Research, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 74-81, 2010.
-  K. Matsuoka, H. Hayashi, N. Yoshitomi, G. Urakawa, R. Hamamoto, Y. Nawa, H. Terano, and N. Tonosaki, “GIS-based Damage Certificate Support System Based on Recent Earthquake Experience,” J. of Disaster Research, Vol.5, No.1, pp. 82-89, 2010.
-  Architectural Institute of Japan and City Planning Institute of Japan, “Report of Emergency Damage Survey of the 1995 Hyogoken-Nanbu Earthquake,” 1995.
-  N. Maki, M. Kohiyama, H. Lu, K. Horie, S. Tanaka, and H. Hayashi, “Development of Nishinomiya Built Environment Database,” Proc. of 1st Workshop for “Comparative Study on Urban Earthquake Disaster Management,” No.1, pp. 189-194, 2001.
-  G. Urakawa, N. Yoshitomi, H. Hayashi, K. Horie, H. Ishimoto, and K. Omura, “Building Emergency Field Survey Support System by Using Mobile Device –Development of Authoring System by Using ArcPAD–,” J. of Social Safety Science, No.7, pp. 53-62, 2005.
-  G. Urakawa, N. Yoshitomi, and H. Hayashi, “Joint Development of POS-Type Field Survey Support System with Local Practitioners –An Application of Survey Support System for Day to day Operations to Emergency–,” J. of Social Safety Science, No.8, pp. 243-252, 2006.
-  N. Yoshitomi, H. Hayashi, G. Urakawa, K. Shigekawa, S. Tanaka, K. Horie, K. Matsuoka, Y. Nagoya, and K. Fujiharu, “The Development of a Damage Certificate Issuing Support System –A New Disaster Response Database Schema Created for the Niigata Chuetsu Earthquake–,” J. of Social Safety Science, No.7, pp. 141-150, 2005.
-  M. Inoguchi, H. Hayashi, K. Tamura, and N. Yoshitomi, “Implementation of Management System for Supporting Victims’ Life Recovery Process Based on the Victim Master Database –Lessons Learned in Kashiwazaki City from 2007 Niigata Chuetsu-oki Earthquake–,” J. of Society Safety Science, No.10, pp. 553-563, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.