Application of ICT to Contribution to Resilient Society Against Landslides
Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
-  M. Bruneau and A. Reinhorn, “Overview of the Resilience Concept,” Proc. 8th U.S. National Conference on Earthquake Engineering, San Francisco, April 2006, Paper No.2040, 9p, 2006.
-  Kyoto University – NTT Joint Research Group on Resilience, “Disaster Resilient Society: Nikkei Business Publications Inc., 207p, 2009.
-  D. M. Cruden, “IUGS Working Group on World Landslie Inventory and the IDNDR (1999-2000),” Episodes, Vol.24, No.3, pp. 209-210, 2001.
-  Geological Survey of Canada (GSC), “Landslides Recent Events Worldwide,”
-  H. Fukuoka, “An example of landslide hazard map using Saas GIS,” In: Kyoto University & NTT Research group (Ed.), Disaster Resilient Society: Nikkei Business Publications Inc., pp. 152-157, 2009.
-  The Committee of for Database of Landslides of the World of the International Consortium on Landslides, “Database of Landslides of the World,” 2006,
-  H. Yamagishi, “Landslide topography distribution in Hokkaido Island, Japan,” Hokkaido University Academic Press, ISBN4-8329-9421-2, 1993 (in Japanese).
-  H. Yamagishi, N. Kawamura, Y. Ito, T. Hori, and H. Fukuoka, “Database of landslide topography in Hokkaido Island, Japan,” I Hokkaido University Academic Press, SBN4-8329-9681-9, 1997 (in Japanese).
-  T. Inoukuchi, “Various utilization of the Landslide Map by digitization Systems,” Geoinformatics, Vol.12, No.2, pp. 68-71, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  National Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention (NIED), “Landslide Distribution Maps,” 2010,
-  Ministry of Construction of Malaysia (Jabatan Kerja Raya), “Overview of Landslides in Malaysia, National Slope Master Plan 2009-2023,” pp. 2-7, 2009.
-  H. Fukuoka, Y. Hong, P. Cui, and H. Yamamoto, “Detection of heavy rainstorm which induced debris flows by TRMM-based satellites and networked rain gauges,” Eos Trans. AGU, 90(52), Fall Meet. Suppl., Abstract NH41C-1248, 2009.
-  H. Fukuoka, P. Cui, and Y. Hong, “Mechanism of Landslides Triggered by the 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake and Subsequent Rainstorm-Induced Debris Flow,” Investigation report of the 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake, China, Grant-in-Aid for Special Purposes of 2008, MEXT, No.20900002, (represented by Konagai, K.), pp. 77-86, 2009.
-  Y. Hong, R. Adler, and G. Huffman, “Evaluation of the potential of NASA multi-satellite precipitation analysis in global landslide hazard assessment,” Geophys Res Lett 33:L22402, 2006.
-  Y. Hong and R. F. Adler, “Towards an early-warning system for global landslides triggered by rainfall and earthquake,” Int. J. Remote Sens., Vol.28, No.16, pp. 3713-3719, 2007.
-  N. Caine, “The rainfall intensity-duration control of shallow landslides and debris flows,” Geografiska Annaler, No.62A, pp. 23-27, 1980.
-  Z. Liao, Y. Hong, J. Wang, H. Fukuoka, K. Sassa, D. Karnawati, and F. Fathani, “Prototyping an experimental early warning system for rainfall-induced landslides in Indonesia using satellite remote sensing and geospatial datasets,” Landslides, Vol.7, No.3, pp. 317-324, 2010.
-  K. Okada, “Soil water index,” Sokko-Jiho, Japan Meteorological Agency, 69-567-100, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  K. Sassa, “Landslide disasters triggered by the 2004 Mid-Niigata Prefecture earthquake in Japan,” Landslides, Vol.2, No.2, pp. 135-142, 2005.
-  K. Sassa, H. Fukuoka, F. W. Wang, G. H. Wang, K. Okada, and H. Marui, “An example of landslide hazard map using Saas GIS,” Annuals of Disas. Prev. Res. Inst., Kyoto Univ., No.49C, pp. 119-136, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.