Risk Management and Intelligence Management During Emergency
Mitsuhiro Higashida*, Yuji Maeda*, and Haruo Hayashi**
*NTT Service Integration Laboratories, 3-9-11 Midori-cho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-8585, Japan
**Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji-shi, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
-  Kyoto University-NTT Resilience Joint Research Group, “Creation of the Resilient Society,” Nikkei BP Kikaku, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  http://www.mlit.go.jp/singikai/shingi/gizi/bousai/index.html
-  H. Hayashi, N. Maki, K. Tamura, and M. Inoguchi, “Introduction to organizational crisis management: How to face risk,” Maruzen Publishing Co. Ltd., 2008 (in Japanese).
-  M. Higashida, S. Tanabe, and H. Hayashi, “Development and Testing of a Three-Tier Manual for Emergency Response to ‘Societal Security’ Incident,” J. of Social Safety Science, No.10, pp. 473-482, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  M. Higashida, N. Maki, and H. Hayashi, “How is Information Processed into Intelligence in ICS Structure? Crisis Information Processing System Based on ‘The Intelligence Cycle,” J. of Social Safety Science, No.8, pp. 191-196, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  M. Higashida, N. Maki, and H. Hayashi, “Concept design of a disaster response simulator,” J. of Social Safety Science, No.4, pp. 41-48, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  K. Takeuchi, H. Hayashi, G. Urakawa, M. Inoguchi, and S. Sato, “Development of ‘Visualization’ Method of Crisis Response Operations for Efficient Crisis Response ‘Case study in Shiga Prefecture Crisis Management Plan Development,” J. of Social Safety Science, No.8, pp. 191-196, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  H. Taguchi and H. Hayashi, “The Development of Verification Method of Emergency Response Function, Visualizing Production Line of Emergency Response Manual, Kobe City,” J. of Social Safety Science, No.11, pp. 13-21, 2009 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.