Vector-Valued Fragility Analysis Using PGA and PGV Simultaneously as Ground-Motion Intensity Measures
Disaster Reduction Engineering Group, Tokyo Electric Power Services Co., Ltd., 3-3-3 Higashi-Ueno, Taito, Tokyo 110-0015, Japan
-  Y. Sato, S. Fukushima, and K. Yashiro, “Study on the index of seismic motion for fragility analysis,” Summaries of technical papers of Annual Meeting AIJ, B-1, pp. 21-22, 1995 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Sakai, S. Yoshioka, K. Koketsu, and T. Kabeyasawa, “Investigation on indices of representing destructive power of strong ground motions to estimate damage to buildings based on the 1999 Chi-Chi earthquake, Taiwan,” J. of structural and construction engineering, Trans. of AIJ. pp. 43-50, 2001 (in Japanese).
-  P. Bazzurro and C. A. Cornell, “Vector-valued probabilistic seismic hazard analysis (VPSHA),” Proc. 7th U.S. National Conf. on Earthquake Engineering, Boston. MA, 2001.
-  T. Shimomura, and T. Takada, “Joint pdf of ground motion intensity and duration time based on PSHA,” 13th World Conf. on Earthquake Engineering, Paper No.1233, 2004.
-  S. Fukushima, T. Hayashi, and H. Yashiro, “Seismic hazard analysis based on the joint probability density function of PGA and PGV,” Trans. of 19th SMiRT, Paper No.M03/1, 2007.
-  T. Hayashi, S. Fukushima, and H. Yashiro, “A probabilistic seismic hazard analysis using PGA and PGV as ground motion intensity measures,” J. of structural and construction engineering, Trans. of AIJ. No.617, pp. 185-192, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  AIJ (Architectural Institute of Japan), “AIJ Recommendations for Loads on Buildings,” 2004 (in Japanese).
-  I. Sato, H. Yashiro, K. Ota, and S. Fukushima, “Fragility curves for any damage state based on capacity index,” Proc. of 100th Anniversary Earthquake Conf., CD-ROM, 2006.
-  S. Fukushima and T. Hayashi, “Seismic risk analysis utilizing the PGA and PGV simultaneously as ground motion measures,” Trans. of 20th SMiRT, Paper No.2389, 2009.
-  H. Omine, T. Hayashi, H. Yashiro, and S. Fukushima, “Fragility analysis method using both PGA and PGV,” Proc. Of the annual conference of the Institute of Social Safety Science, No.21, pp. 119-112, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  S. Fukushima, H. Omine, T. Hayashi, and I. Sato, “Fragility analysis method using both PGA and PGV, Part 1 and Part 2,” Trans. of AIJ annual meeting, B-1, pp. 309-312, 2007 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.