Earthquake Early Warning System Application for School Disaster Prevention
Masato Motosaka and Makoto Homma
Disaster Control Research Center, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, 6-6-11-1102 Aobayama, Sendai 980-8579, Japan
-  S. Horiuchi, H. Negishi, K. Abe, A. Kamimura, and Y. Fujinawa, “An Automatic Processing System for Broadcasting Earthquake Alarms,” Bull. Seism. Soc. Amer., 95, pp. 708-718, 2006.
-  M. Motosaka, Y. Fujinawa, K. Yamaguchi, N. Kusano, T. Iwasaki, and A. Satake, “Application of Early Warning System in Schools using Real-Time Earthquake Information,” 8th National Conf. on Earthquake Engineering, CD-ROM No.719, 2006.
-  M. Motosaka, K. Tsukahara, S. Masuda, M. Maeda, S. Ohno, and T. Sato, “Strategy for Earthquake Disaster Prevention against the Approaching Miyagi-Ken Oki Earthquake, Japan,” 1st European Conf. on Earthquake Engineering and Seismology, CD-ROM Paper No. 1384, 2006.
-  M. Motosaka, “Application of Earthquake Early Warning Systems for Disaster Prevention in Schools,” Proc. of 1st Int. Conf. on National and Int. Coordination, Cooperation and Humanitarian Assistance in Natural Disaster and State of Emergency, pp. 56-60, 2007.
-  M. Motosaka and S. Manabe, “Questionnaire investigation for extensive utilization of real-time earthquake information in schools,” Summary and Transaction of Annual Meeting of AIJ, pp. 663-664, 2007 (in Japanese).
-  M. Motosaka and M. Homma, “State of Reception of the Real-time Earthquake Information in schools during the 2008 Iwate-Miyagi Nairiku earthquake and Response to the earthquake warning information,” 6th Annual Meeting of JAEE, 2008.
-  S. Fujii, “Consideration of Conception on Safety Ability and its Structure,” 5th meeting on Japan Safety Education Institute, 2005 (In Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.