Seismic Isolation Retrofit of a Medical Complex by Integrating Two Large-Scale Buildings
Yoe Masuzawa* and Yoshiaki Hisada**
*Risk Management Department, Engineering and Risk Services Corporation, Japan, Akasaka Kikyo Bldg., 3-11-15 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
**Department of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering, Kogakuin University, Japan, 1-24-2 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-8677, Japan
-  Y. Masuzawa and Y. Hisada, “Seismic Isolation Retrofit of a Prefectural Government Office Building,” Proc. of the 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, CD-ROM, 2004.
-  Y. Hisada, “A Hybrid Method for Predicting Strong Ground Motions at Broad-frequencies Near M8 Earthquakes in Subduction Zones,” Proc. of the 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, CD-ROM, 2000.
-  “Report on the Damage Investigation of the October 23, 2004 Mid Niigata Prefecture Earthquake,” Architectural Institute of Japan, 2006.8. (in Japanese).
-  T. Toshinawa and Y. Masuzawa, “Vibration Characteristics of 9-Story SRC Buildings Connected with Expansion Joints,” Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, B-2, pp. 73-74, 2005.9. (in Japanese).
-  Y. Masuzawa and T. Toshinawa, “Vibration Characteristics of 9-Story SRC Buildings Connected with Expansion Joints, Part 2: Vibration Characteristics After Integrating Two Buildings,” Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting, Architectural Institute of Japan, B-2, pp. 157-158, 2008.9. (in Japanese).
-  Y. Masuzawa and Y. Hisada, “Development a Temporary Supporting Method for Seismic Isolation Retrofit and Evaluation of Vertical Load Support Capacity Based on Full Scale Tests,” Journal of Structural and Construction Engineering, Architectural Institute of Japan, Vol.74, No.638, pp. 701-710, 2009.4. (in Japanese).
-  “The 7th material of Special Investigation Committee for a Tokai earthquake,” Central Disaster Management Council secretariat, Cabinet Office, Government of Japan, 2001.8. (in Japanese).
-  “Digital Strong-Motion Seismograph Network (KiK-net),” National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.