Response to Possible Earthquake Disasters in the Tokai, Tonankai, and Nankai Areas, and Their Restoration/Reconstruction Strategies
Norio Maki*, Hai-Li Chen**, and Shingo Suzuki*
*Disaster Prevention Research Institute (DPRI), Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
**Graduate School of Informatics, Kyoto University, 36-1 Yoshida-Honmachi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
-  Central Disaster Management Council, “Risk Assessment Results of Tokai-Tonannkai Earthquake Disaster,” Central Disaster Management Council, 2003 (in Japanese).
-  Kiyomine Terumoto et. al., “Problem Structure Due to the time Lag between the Tokai, Tonankai, and Nankai Earthquake,” Journal of Social Safety Science, No.9, pp. 416-426, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  Central Disaster Management Council, Tonankai and Nankai Earthquake Disaster Reduction Strategy, 2005.
-  Central Disaster Management Council,“Policy Framework for Tonankai and Nankai Earthquakes,” 2005.
-  Central Disaster Management Council, “Guidelines for Tonankai and Nankai Earthquake Emergency Response Activities,” Central Disaster Management Council, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  Cabinet Office, “White Paper on Birthrate-Declining Society 2008,” Cabinet Office, 2008 (in Japanese).
-  Regional economy research committee, “regional management in depopulation society -regional economy simulation in 2030-,” 2005.
-  Ibid.
-  Institute of Social Safety Science, “Adovocay report for The New National Land Sustainability Plan,” ISSS, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  Science Technology Agency Resource Survey Committee, “Damage map of Isewan Tyhooon, Survey Report of Iwawan Tayhoon,” Science and Technology Agency, 1960 (in Japanese).
-  Mie Prefecture Government, Tsunami Hazard Map,
-  City of New Orleans, “Unified New Orleans Plan; City Wide Strategic Recovery and Rebuilding Plan,” City of New Orleans, 2007.
-  Director-General for Disaster Management, “Survey on isolating communities at the time of disaster,” 2005.
-  Special committee for disaster management for mountainous rural communities, “disaster management for mountainous rural communities,” 2005.
-  Rosszi, H. Peter et.al, “Evaluation; A Systematic Approach Seventh Edition,” SAGE Publications, 2003
-  Kobe long term recovery promoting committee, “evaluation for long term recovery from the 1995 Kobe earthquake,” city of kobe, 2004 (in Japanese).
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.