An Emergency Restoration Model for Water Supply Network Damage due to Earthquakes
Shigeru Nagata*, Kohei Kageyama**, and Kinya Yamamoto**
*Kajima Technical Research Institute, 2-19-1 Tobitakyu, Chofu-shi, Tokyo 182-0036, Japan
**Risk Management Dept. Engineering & Risk Service Corporation, 7-5-7 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
-  Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, “Vision of Waterworks (Revision),” 2008.
-  Katsuyoshi Tomono and Yasumoto Magara, “Consideration to Cost and Benefit of Anti-earthquake Measures forWaterworks (1),” Journal of JWWA, Vol.68, No.8, pp. 2-12, JWWA, 1999.
-  Katsuyoshi Tomono and Yasumoto Magara, “Consideration to Cost and Benefit of Anti-earthquake Measures forWaterworks (2),” Journal of JWWA, Vol.68, No.9, pp. 26-36, JWWA, 1999.
-  Masaru Hoshiya, Seiichi Koike, and Masatoshi Miyazaki, “Prediction of Seismic Damage Restoration of UndergroundWater Pipeline Systems,” Proc. of JSCE, No.322, pp. 233-243, 1982.
-  Masaru Hoshiya and Masatoshi Miyazaki, “Strategy and Prediction of Water Pipeline Restoration from Earthquake Disaster,” Proc. of JSCE, No.331, pp. 252-261, 1983.
-  Masaru Hoshiya and Haruo Ohno, “Inter-chain Effect of Lifeline on Their Aseismic Performance,” Journal of structural mechanics and earthquake engineering, No.386, I-8, pp. 387-396, 1987.
-  Masaru Hoshiya and Haruo Ohno, “An Expert-Based Forecasting Model for Water Supply Systems on Aseismic Performance,” Journal of structural mechanics and earthquake engineering, No.422, I-14, pp. 432-439, 1990.
-  Nobuoto Nojima and Hiroyuki Kameda, “On Algorithm for Optimum Post-earthquake Restoration of Hierarchically Separated Lifeline Networks,” Journal of structural mechanics and earthquake engineering, No.450, I-20, pp. 171-180, 1992.
-  JapanWater Works Association, “Water Supply in Japan, Japan water supply data report 2005,” 2007.
-  Japan Water Works Association, “Study of Estimation of Earthquake Damages of Water Pipes,” JWWA, 1998.
-  Statistics Bureau, the Director-General for Policy Planning and the Statistical Research and Training Institute, “Grid Square Statistics Compiled by Statistics Bureau,”
-  National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention, “Japan Seismic Hazard Information Station,”
-  Tomohiro Kubo, Yoshiaki Hisada, Akihiro Shibayama, Masahiro Ooi, Mizuho Ishida, Hiroyuki Fujiwara, and Keiko Nakayama, “Development of Digital Maps of Site Amplification Factors in Japan and Their Applications to Early Strong Motion Estimations,” National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention,”
-  Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, National and Regional Planning Bureau, “Digital Information of Country, Land Classification Meshes (G05-54M),”
-  Japan Water Research Center, “Research Report for Development of Support System for Repairing of Waterworks from Earthquake Damages supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research of Health and Welfare in 2001 academic year,” 2002.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.