Conservation and Management of the Asian Crested Ibis in China
Institute for Environmental Culture, 559-4-223 Sakusabe-cho, Inage, Chiba, Japan
-  C. Q. Ding and D. P. Liu, “Development of Studies on Crested Ibis,” Bulletin of Biology, 3, pp. 1-4, Mar., 2007.
-  C. Q. Ding, “Research on the crested Ibis,” SHINJUSYA, 2007.
-  D. P. Liu, B. P. Qing, B. Z. Lu, C. Wang, and G. Z. Chu., “Environmental Factors Influence the Natural Breeding of Captive Crested Ibis,” Chinese Journal of Zoology, 42(1), pp. 74-78, 2007a.
-  D. P. Liu, B. Z. Lu, G. G. Zhang, and G. G. Chu, “Success Case of Breeding the Individual Natural Return Japanese Crested Ibis in the Wild,” Chinese Journal of Zoology, 42(3), p.101, 2007b.
-  L. Zhong, S. P. Yu, X. R. Lu, and W. F. Wang, “Restoration of Population in Captivity and Conservation in the Crested Ibis,” Journal of Shanxi Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 34, pp. 90-93, 2006.
-  D. C. Shi and Y. H. Cao, “The Crested Ibis of China,” China Forestry Publishing House, 2001.
-  G. Nakanishi, “Visit the Hometown of the Crested Ibis,” Wild Birds 25 (1), pp. 37-53, 1960.
-  X. R. Lu, X. D. Yu, and T. Zhong, “Status and Conservation Strategy of the Wild Population in the Crested Ibis,” Journal of Shanxi Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 34, pp. 94-99, 2006.
-  W. Wei and T. X. Wu, “Social and Economics Influencing Factors of Crested Ibis Protection,” Journal of Anhui Agriculture Science, 35(4), pp. 1077-1078, 2007.
-  Y. S. SU and A. Kawai, “Harmonizing Agricultural Development with Protection of Wild Animals — A Case Study of Ibis in Yang County, China,” Journal of The University of The Air, No.16, pp. 111-133, 1998.
-  Y. S. Su and A. Kawai, “The Past, Present and Future of Crested Ibis,” Japan-China Joint Institute of Wild Crested Ibis, 2000.
-  Y. S. Su, “The Condition and Subject of Involvement of Local Resident on Environmental Protection — Case Studies on Chinese Protected Area,” Japan International Cooperation Agency, 2004.
-  Y. Liu, “The Dilemma of Village Development under the Pressure of Protecting the Species on the Verge of Extinction — A Case Study of the National Protection Zone for the Crested Ibis in Shanxi,” SIXIAHGZHANXIAN, 32 (6), pp. 76-81, 2006.
-  Z. J. Ma, “Feeding Sites Selection of the Crested Ibis in Winter,” Chinese-Japanese Wild Crested Ibis Institute, pp. 4-9, 1999.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.