Eccentric Connectivity Index of Nanosheets and Nanotube of SiO2
School of Advanced Sciences, Vellore Institute of Technology
Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600127, India
Chemical graph theory is a field related to Chemistry which is used to predict the behavior of chemical structures. The current trend in Chemical graph theory is evaluating topological indices. They are the numerical descriptors of the molecular structures derived from their corresponding molecular graph. These indices are studied and used in drugs, pharmaceutical research, and other fields. In this paper, the eccentric connectivity index is computed for nanosheets and nanotubes of SiO2.
-  V. Sharma, R. Goswami, and A. K. Madan, “Eccentric connectivity index: A novel highly discriminating topological descriptor for structure–property and structure–activity studies,” J. of Chemical Information and Computer Sciences, Vol.37, No.2, pp. 273-282, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1021/ci960049h
-  X. Zhang, M. K. Siddiqui, M. Naeem, and A. Q. Baig, “Computing Eccentricity Based Topological Indices of Octagonal Grid Onm,” Mathematics, Vol.6, No.9, Article No.153, 2018. https://doi.org/10.3390/math6090153
-  H. Shaker, M. Imran, and W. Sajjad, “Eccentricity based topological indices of face centered cubic lattice FCC(n),” Main Group Metal Chemistry, Vol.44, No.1, pp. 32-38, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1515/mgmc-2021-0005
-  M. Arockiaraj, S. Klavžar, S. Mushtaq, and K. Balasubramanian, “Distance-based topological indices of nanosheets, nanotubes and nanotori of SiO2,” J. of Mathematical Chemistry, Vol.57, No.1, pp. 343-369, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10910-018-0956-8
-  F. Farrukh, Sabeel-e-Hafi, R. Farooq, and M. R. Farahani, “Calculating Some Topological Indices of SiO2 Layer Structure,” J. of Informatics and Mathematical Sciences, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 181-187, 2016.
-  S. Akhter, M. Imran, and Z. Iqbal, “Mostar indices of SiO2 nanostructures and melem chain nanostructures,” Int. J. of Quantum Chemistry, Vol.121, No.5, Article No.e26520, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1002/qua.26520
-  P. J. N. Thayamathy, P. Elango, and M. Koneswaran, “M-Polynomial and Degree Based Topological Indices for Silicon Oxide,” Int. Research J. of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Vol.16, No.4, pp. 1-9, 2018. https://doi.org/10.9734/IRJPAC/2018/42645
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.