An MPC Control System for Onboard Ultracapacitors with Maximum Current Constraint
Rong Zhou, Zhiwu Huang, Heng Li, Jun Peng, and Yu Song
School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University
Changsha 410075, China
-  H. Li, J. Peng, W. Liu, Z. Huang, “Stationary Charging Station Design for Sustainable Urban Rail Systems: A Case Study at Zhu zhou Electric Locomotive Co., China,” Sustainability, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 465-481, 2015.
-  M. Steiner and J. Scholten, “Energy storage on board of railway vehicles,” 2005 European Conf. on Power Electronics and Applications, Vol.1, No.10, 2005.
-  Y. Wang and S. Boyd, “Fast model predictive control using online optimization,” IEEE Trans. on Control Systems Technology, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 267-278, 2010.
-  G. L. Plett, “Extended Kalman filtering for battery management systems of LiPB-based HEV battery packs: Part 1. Background,” J. of Power sources, Vol.134, No.2, pp. 252-261, 2004.
-  A. Nadeau, M. Hass analieragh, G. Sharma, et al., “Energy awareness for supercapacitors using Kalman filter state-of-charge tracking,” J. of Power Sources, Vol.296, pp. 383-391, 2015.
-  A. S. Weddell, G. V. Merrett, T. J. Kazmierski, et al.. “Accurate supercapacitor modeling for energy harvesting wireless sensor nodes,” IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, Vol.58, No.12, pp. 911-915, 2011.
-  L. Zubieta and R. Bonert, “Characterization of double-layer capacitors for power electronics applications,” IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, Vol.36, No.1, pp. 199-205, 2000.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.