Study of Multirate Sampled Acquisition of Lightning Current Waveform Based on Short-Time Fourier Transform
Xing Jin*, Dian Zhang*, Jingjing Zhang*, and Yuan Feng**
*School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan 430073, China
**School of International Education, Changchun Institute of Technology
Changchun 130012, China
-  T. Ushio, T. Wu, and S. Yoshida, “Review of recent progress in lightning and thunderstorm detection techniques in Asia,” Atmospheric Research., Vol.154, pp. 89-102, 2015.
-  C. A. Charalambous, N. Kokkinos, and N. Christofides, “A simulation tool to assess the lightning induced over-voltages on dc cables of photo voltaic installations,” 2014 Int. Conf. on Lightning Protection (ICLP), CA, Charalambous, China, pp. 1571-1576, 2014.
-  S. Okabe, T. Tsuboi, and J. Takami, “Analysis of aspects of lightning strokes to large-sized transmission lines,” IEEE Trans. on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol.18, pp. 182-191, 2011.
-  V. A. Rakov and F. Rachidi, “Overview of recent progress in lightning research and lightning protection,” IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol.51, pp. 428-442, 2009.
-  C. Weijiang, C. Jiahong, G. U. Shanqiang, and Q. Guanjun, “Key technologies of lightning detection and protection in China power grid,” High Voltage Engineering, Vol.34, pp. 2009-2015, 2008.
-  D. Linnan, Y. Zhangqing, and P. Long, “Development and application of multi-channel lightning current on-line monitoring system,” Electric Power, Vol.48, pp. 59-54, 2015.
-  Z. J. Yang and S. Jiang, “Design of lightning detection system based on ARM,” 2014 Int. Conf. on Lightning Protection (ICLP), pp. 346-350, 2014.
-  C. G. Yao, Y. Long, and H. Wu, “A novel lightning current monitoring system based on the differential-integral loop,” IEEE Trans. on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol.20, pp. 1247-1255, 2013.
-  W. A. Chisholm and K. L. Cummins, “Lightning parameters: A review, applications and extensions,” IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol.20, pp. 346-358, 2006.
-  F. Koehler and J. Swingler, “Simplified Analytical Representation of Lightning Strike Waveshapes,” IEEE Trans. on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol.58, pp. 153-160, 2016.
-  R. G. Baraniuk, “Compressive sensing,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol.24, pp. 118-120, 2007.
-  L. Durak and O. Ari kan, “Short-time Fourier transform: two fundamental properties and an optimal implementation,” IEEE Trans. on Signal Processing, Vol.51, pp. 1231-1242, 2003.
-  F. T. S. Yu and G. W. Lu, “Short-time Fourier transform and wavelet transform with Fourier-domain processing,” Applied Optics, Vol.33, pp. 5262-5270, 1994.
-  M. Zeinali, S. Shahmorad, and K. Mimia, “Hermite and piecewise cubic Hermite interpolation of fuzzy data,” J. of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, Vol.26, pp. 2889-2898, 2014.
-  “IEC 61312-1:1995 Protection against lightning electromagnetic impulse-part 1: general principles,” Geneva, IEC, 1995.
-  W. Xueliang, L. Xuechun, H. Xiaoyan, and S. Yajing, “Analysis of the spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of the cloud-ground lightning in Hubei area,” Meteorological Monthly, Vol.36, pp. 91-96, 2010.
-  W. Juan and C. Yun, “Analysis of the 2009-2012 lightning distribution characteristics in China,” Meteorological Monthly, Vol.41, pp. 160-170, 2015.
-  P. Novak and H. Kyznarova, “Climatology of lightning in the Czech Republic,” Atmospheric Research, Vol.100, pp. 318-333, 2011.
-  V. A. Rakov, A. Borghetti, and C. Bouquegneau, “CIGRE technical brochure on lightning parameters for engineering applications,” 2013 Int. Symp. on Lightning Protection (XII SIPDA), Belo Horizonte, BRAZIL: IEEE, pp. 373-377, 2013.
-  J. L. Jiang, H. C. Chang, C. C. Kuo, and C. K. Huang, “Transient overvoltage phenomena on the control system of wind turbines due to lightning strike,” Renewable Energy, Vol.57, pp. 181-189, 2013.
-  P. Babu and P. Stoica, “Spectral analysis of non-uniformly sampled data – a review,” Digital Signal Processing, Vol.20, pp. 359-378, 2010.
-  M. W. Maciejewski, H. Z. Qui, and I. Rujan, “Nonuniform sampling and spectral aliasing,” J. of Magnetic Resonance, Vol.199, pp. 88-93, 2009.
-  L. Jinchao, D. Zhaoxiang, and J. Yanjun, “Spectrum analysis and weak signal detection based on nonuniform sampling,” J. of Data Acquisition & Processing, Vol.27, pp. 320-326, 2012.
-  A. K. B. Chand and P. Viswanathan, “Cubic Hermite and cubic spline fractal interpolation functions,” 2012 Numerial Analysis and Applied Mathematics (ICNAAM), Kos, Greece: ESCMSET, pp. 1467-1470, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.