Adaptive Critic Design with Local Gaussian Process Models
Wei Wang, Xin Chen†, and Jianxin He
School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan 430074, China
-  R. S. Sutton and A. G. Barto, “Reinforcement learning: An introduction,” Cambridge, MA, USA: MIT Press, 1998.
-  L. P. Kaelbling, M. L. Littman, and A. W. Moore, “Reinforcement learning: A survey,” J. of Artificial Intelligence Research, Vol.4, pp. 237-285, 1996.
-  W. B. Powell, “Approximate Dynamic Programming: Solving the Curses of Dimensionality,” New York, USA: Wiley, 2007.
-  F. Y. Wang, H. Zhang, and D. Liu, “Adaptive dynamic programming: an introduction,” Computational Intelligence Magazine, IEEE, Vol.4, No.2, pp. 39-47, 2009.
-  F. L. Lewis and K. G. Vamvoudakis, “Reinforcement learning for partially observable dynamic processes: Adaptive dynamic programming using measured output data,” Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, IEEE Trans. on., Vol.41, No.1, pp, 14-25, 2011.
-  D. R. Liu and Q. L. Wei, “Policy iteration adaptive dynamic programming algorithm for discrete-time nonlinear systems,” IEEE Trans. on., Neural Networks and Learning Systems, Vol.25, No.3, pp. 621-634, 2014.
-  X. Chen, P. H. Xie, Y. H. Xiong, et al., “Two-Phase Iteration for Value Function Approximation and Hyperparameter Optimization in Gaussian-Kernel-Based Adaptive Critic Design,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Vol.2015, 2015.
-  V. Mnih, K. Kavukcuoglu, D. Silver, A. Graves, I. Antonoglou, D. Wierstra, et al., “Playing Atari with deep reinforcement learning,” Technical report. Deepmind Technologies, arXiv: 1312.5602 [cs.LG], 2013.
-  A. A. Jamshidi and B. P. Warren, “A recursive local polynomial approximation method using dirichlet clouds and radial basis functions,” SIAM J. on Scientific Computation, 2013.
-  X. N. Zhong, H. B. He, H. Zhang, and Z. Wang, “A neural network based online learning and control approach for Markov jump systems,” Neurocomputing, Vol.149, pp. 116-123, 2015.
-  X. Xu, L. Zuo, and Z. Huang, “Reinforcement learning algorithms with function approximation: recent advances and applications,” Information Sciences, Vol.261, pp. 1-31, 2014.
-  D. Ormoneit and S. Sen, “Kernel-Based Reinforcement Learning,” Machine Learning, Vol.49, No.2-3, pp. 161-178, 2002.
-  N. Jong and P. Stone, “Kernel-Based Models for Reinforcement Learning,” ICML Workshop on Kernel Machines and Reinforcement Learning, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 2006.
-  C. E. Rasmussen and C. K. I. Williams, “Gaussian Processes for Machine Learning,” The MIT Press, 2006.
-  R. B. Gramacy and D. W. Apley, “Local Gaussian process approximation for large computer experiments,” J. of Computational and Graphical Statistics, Vol.24, No.2, pp. 561-578, 2015.
-  E. Snelson and Z. Ghahramani, “Local and global sparse Gaussian process approximations,” InAISTATS, Vol.11, pp. 524-531, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.