A Novel Micro-Pressure Power Generation System Based on Super Capacitor Energy Storage and PI Controller
Zhen-Tao Liu, Hui-Ting Wang, Dan-Yun Li†, Hao Zhou, and Zi-Han Zhou
School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
-  C. Qin, W.-Z. Yuan, L. Sun, and D.-Y. Qiao, “Development Summary of Micro Power,” Optoelectronic Technology, Vol.25, No.4, pp. 218-221, 2005.
-  H.-X. Qu and Z.-R. Mei, “The Position of Pressure Power Generation in the New Energy Flow,” Science & Technology Information, No.8, pp. 5-6, 2013.
-  T. Starner. “Human powered wearable computing,” IBM Systems J., Vol.35, No.34, pp. 618-629, 1996.
-  S. W. Arms, C. P. Townsend, D. L. Churchill, J. H. Galbreath, and S. W. Mundell, “Power Management for Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensors,” Proc. of Smart Structures and Materials2005: Smart Electronics, MEMS, BioMEMS, and Nanotechnology, San Diego, CA, March 06, 2005.
-  http://www.sipo.gov.en/sipo/zseqb/keji/t20020705_6586.htm.
-  C. S. Wu, “The Power Shoes” has been Developed in Japan which can Provide IPod Energy while Walking, Functional Materials Information, No.4, pp. 114, 2008.
-  J. Kymissis, C. Kendall, J. Paradiso, and N. Gershenfeld, “Parasitie Power Harvesting in Shoes,” Proc. of Int. Semantic Web Conf., Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Oct.19-20, 1998.
-  N. S. Shenck and J. A. Paradiso, “Energy Scavenging with Shoe-Mounted Piezoelectrics,” IEEE Micro, Vol.21, No.3, pp. 30-42, 2001.
-  S. J. Morris and J. A. Paradiso, “Shoe-integrated Sensor System for Wireless Gait Analysis and Real-Time Feedback,” Proc. of the Second Joint EMBS/BMES Conf., Houston, TX, USA, October, pp. 23-26, 2002.
-  Q.M. Yang, “Professor Wang Zhonglin developed the world’s smallest generator-nano generator,” Functional Materials Information, No.4, pp. 48, 2006.
-  D. Juan, “Design and Research of Intelligent Charger for Super Capacitor,” Master thesis, Southwest University, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.