Classification of Street Lighting Conditions for a Community-Centric System
Yasufumi Takama*, Xiaotong Xu*, Chi-Chih Yu*, Yu-Sheng Chen*, and Lieu-Hen Chen**
*Graduate School of System Design, Tokyo Metropolitan University
6-6 Asahigaoka, Hino, Tokyo 191-0065, Japan
**College of Science and Technology, National Chi Nan University
#1 University Road, Puli, Nantao, Taiwan
-  Metropolitan Police Department in Japan, “Protect yourself from sexual crimes,” http://www.keishicho.metro.tokyo.jp/kurashi/higai/koramu2/koramu8.html (in Japanese) [Accessed October 23, 2016].
-  T. Kurashima, T. Iwata, G. Irie, and K. Fujimura, “Travel Route Recommendation Using Geotags in Photo Sharing Sites,” CIKM’10, pp. 579-587, 2010.
-  X. Lu, C. Wang, J. Yang, Y. Pang, and L. Zhang, “Photo2Trip: Generating Travel Routes from Geo-Tagged Photos for Trip Planning,” ACM Multimedia2010, pp. 143-152, 2010.
-  T. Okumura, W. Sasaki, and Y. Takama, “Proposal of Walking Navigation System with Implicit Control of Consumed Calorie,” JSAI SIG-AM, pp. 1-6, 2013 (in Japanese).
-  W. Sasaki and Y. Takama, “Walking Route Recommender System Considering SAW Criteria,” TAAI2013, pp. 246-251, 2013.
-  C. Yu, T. Okumura, Y. Ho, L. Chen, E. Sato-Shimokawara, T. Yamaguchi, and Y. Takama, “Proposal of Community-based Walking Trail Sharing Service,” JSAI2012 Int. Organized Session, 3M2IOS-3b-7, 2012.
-  Y. Matsuda and I. Arai, “Comprehensive Gathering System for Streetlamps Brightness Utilizing Collective Smartphone Light Sensor Data,” IPSJ J., Vol.55, No.2, pp. 750-760, 2014 (in Japanese).
-  Y. Takama, X. Xu, C. Yu, and Y. Chen, “Toward Social Approach of Classifying Road Lighting Situation for Community-centric System,” TAAI2015, pp. 53-57, 2015.
-  Y. Akasaka, K. Yamagishi, M. Ishitsuka, Y. Haga, and M. Miura, “The detection point of the problem based on Horizontal Illuminance, Resident’s Subjective Assessment, Resident’s Awareness Questionnaire: Supports of Streetlights Illuminance Improvement Activity Based on the Residents’ Initiatives in the 2 Area with the Problem of the Darkness of Street at Night,” Summaries of technical papers of Annual Meeting Architectural Institute of Japan, D-1, pp. 1103-1104, 2011 (in Japanese).
-  K. Ikegami, T. Hayashi, and Y. Ohsawa, “Creative Communication and Action Process in Utilization of Data,” IEICE Technical Report, Vol.114, No.343, AI2014-33, pp. 45-50, 2014 (in Japanese).
-  L. Chang, Y. Ohsawa, and Y. Suda, “Valuation of Data through Use-Scenarios in Innovators’ Marketplace on Data Jackets,” ICDM Workshops, pp. 694-701, 2013.
-  Y. Ohsawa, J. Hendler, and O. Lassila, “Innovators’ marketplace: Using games to activate and train innovators,” Springer-Verlag, 2012.
-  X. Xu, W. Sasaki, C. Yu, and Y. Takama, “Proposal of Collecting Lighting Situation of Roads at Night for Recommendation of Safety Walking Route Using Smartphone,” SII2014, pp. 414-418, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.