Influence of the Chinese Government Subsidy Policies on Supply Chain Members’ Profits: An Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation Approach
Ran Zhang*,** and Jie Lin*
*School of Economic and Management, Tongji University
Shanghai 200092, China
**School of Statistics and Information, Xinjiang University of Finance and Economics
Urumqi 830012, China
-  Y. W. Chao and H. Yin, “The impact of financial subsidies on Rural Residents Consumption,” Journal of Agrotechnical Economics, Vol.03, pp. 61-70, 2015.
-  Y. H. Zhou and B. Ren, “Pricing, Xiaxiang and Sales: Empirical analysis from motorcycle industry,” Industrial Economical Review, Vol.02, pp. 87-95, 2015.
-  Editorial Department, “’Home appliances to the countryside’ course review,” Electrical Appliances, Vol.02, pp. 10-12, 2015.
-  C. M. Xu, “Analysis on implementations effect of home appliances going to the countryside,” J. of Anhui Agriculture Science, Vol.41, No.5, pp. 2346-2348, 2013.
-  H. G. Tian, “Influence of the policy of household appliances to the countryside on the consumption of rural residents,” J. of Anhui Agriculture Science, Vol.39, No.13, pp. 8127-8130, 2011.
-  X. X. Wu and W. Q. Xiong, “Evolutionary game analysis of reverse supply chain based on government subsidy mechanism,” J. of Green Science and Technology, Vol.8, pp. 191-195, 2012.
-  G. B. Qiu, “Influence on decisions of manufacturer and retailer by different modes of government’s subsidy,” Scientific Decision Making, Vol.7, pp. 12-24, 2013.
-  F. Campuzano and J. Mula, “Supply Chain Simulation,” Springer, 2011.
-  Fu-ren Lin, Hui-chun Kuo, and Shyh-ming Lin, “The enhancement of solving the distributed constraint satisfaction problem for cooperative supply chains using multi-agent systems,” Decision Support Systems, Vol.45, pp. 795-810, 2008.
-  M. Wang, H. Wang, D. Vogel, K. Kumar, and D. K. W. Chiu, “Agent-based negotiation and decision making for dynamic supply chain formation,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol.22, pp. 1046-1055, 2009.
-  M. Wooldridge and N. R. Jennings, “Agent theories, architectures, and languages: a survey,” Intelligent agents: Springer, pp. 1-39, 1995.
-  W. Y. Liang and C. C. Huang, “Agent-based demand forecast in multi-echelon supply chain,” Decision Support Systems, Vol.42, No.1, pp. 390-407, 2006.
-  P. Renna and P. Argoneto, “A game theoretic coordination for trading capacity in multisite factory environment,” Int. J. of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol.47, pp. 1241-1252, 2010.
-  K. Zaima, “Conditions to Diffuse Green Management into SMEs and the Role of Knowledge Support: Agent-Based Modeling,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.17, No.2, pp. 252-262, 2013.
-  K. Ryu and M. Jung, “Agent-based fractal architecture and modelling for developing distributed manufacturing systems,” Int. J. of Production Research, Vol.41, No.17, pp. 4233-4255, 2003.
-  X. J. Fan and H. M. Chen, “Research on the self-organization model of fractal supply chain,” Chinese J. of Management Science, Vol.16, No.6, pp. 61-66, 2008.
-  Y. Yang, G. L. Lin and Z. H. Hu, “Research on service supply chain networks organization based on fractal theory-Taking port service supply chain as an example,” West Forum, Vol.22, No.2, pp. 59-65, 2012.
-  M. Guo, “A concise course of inventory theory,” Huazhong University of Science & Technology Press, 2013.
-  R. Q. Chen and S. H. Ma, “Production and operations management,” China Machine Press, 2009.
-  S. R. Tang, “Analysis of relationship between supplier and manufacturer based on game theory,” Ocean University of China, 2008.
-  D. Y. Mou, F. S. Tu, and Q. S. Chen, “Co-op pricing decision model for a manufacturing-retailing supply chain,” Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Universitatis Nankaiensis, Vol.37, pp. 55-60, 2004.
-  J. Liu and G. B. Qiu, “Research on the game between manufacturers and retailers in the background of government’s subsidy,” Soft Science, Vol.25, No.9, pp. 48-53, 2011.
-  L. Zhou, “Research on subsidy model and subsidy object of the ’home appliances going to the countryside’,” University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, 2010.
-  J. Lin and K. Cao, “Profit distribution of members in closed-loop supply chain with government replacement-subsidy,” J. of Tongji University (natural Science), Vol.42, pp. 0651-0658, 2014.
-  J. C. Hennet and Y. Arda, “Supply chain coordination: A game-theory approach,” Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol.21, pp. 399-405, 2008.
-  Z. Zhong, “Research on evaluation method for credibility of simulation system,” Harbin Institute of Technology, 2014.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.