Role of Robustness Measure in Rule Induction
Motoyuki Ohki, Eiji Sekiya, and Masahiro Inuiguchi
Graduate School of Engineering Science, Osaka University
1-3 Machikaneyama, Toyonaka, Osaka 560-8531, Japan
-  Z. Pawlak, “Rough Sets,” Int. J. of Computer and Information Sciences, Vol.11, No.5, pp. 341-356, 1982.
-  N. Mori, H. Tanaka, and K. Inoue, “Rough Sets and Kansei,” Kaibundo, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  N. Ytow, D. R. Morse, and D. McL. Roberts, “Rough Set Approximation as Formal Concept,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.10, No.5, pp. 606-611, 2006.
-  N. Yamaguchi, M. Wu, M. Nakata, and H. Sakai, “Application of Rough Set-Based Information Analysis to Questionnaire Data,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.18, No.6, pp. 953-961, 2014.
-  M. Inuiguchi and K. Washimi, “Improving Rough Set Rule-Based Classification by Supplementary Rules,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.19, No.6, pp. 747-758, 2015.
-  L. Geng and H. J. Hamilton, “Interestingness Measure for Data Mining: A Survey,” ACM Computing Surveys, Vol.38, No.9, pp. 1-32, 2006.
-  K. Macgarry, “A Survey of Interestingness Measure for Knowledge Discovery,” The Knowledge Engineering Review, pp. 1-24, 2005.
-  S. Greco, R. Slowinski, and I. Szczch, “Properties of Rule Interestingness Measure and Alternative Approaches to Normalization of Measures,” Information Sciences, Vol.216, pp. 1-16, 2012.
-  W. Ziarko, “Variable Precision Rough Set Model,” J. of Computer and System Sciences, Vol.46, No.1, pp. 39-59, 1993.
-  P. Lenca, B. Vaillant, and S. Lallich, “On the Robustness of Association Rules,” Proc. of 2006 IEEE Conf. on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems, pp. 596-601, 2006.
-  Y. L. Bras, P. Meyer, P. Lenca, and S. Lallich, “A Robustness Measure of Association Rules,” Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery in Databases, LNCS 6322, pp. 227-242, 2010.
-  M. Ohki and M. Inuiguchi, “Robustness Measure of Decision Rules,” Proc. of RSKT, LNAI 8171, pp. 166-177, 2013.
-  J. W. Grzymala-Busse, “MLEM2: Discretization During Rule Induction,” Proc. of the IIPWM 2003, pp. 499-508, 2003.
-  UCI Machine Learning Repository, http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/ [Accessed February 1, 2016]
-  J. W. Grzymala-Busse, “LERS: A System for Learning from Examples Based on Rough Sets,” Intelligent Decision Support: Handbook of Applications and Advance of the Rough Sets Theory, Kluwer Academic Publishers, pp. 3-18, 1992.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.