Intelligent Optimization of Cell Voltage for Energy Saving in Process of Electrolytic Aluminum
Chenhua Xu*, Le Wang*, Xiaofeng Lin*, Zhi Li*, and Xin Yu**
*School of Electrical Engineering, Guangxi University
Nanning 530003, China
**School of Computer, Electronics and Information, Guangxi University
Nanning 530003, China
-  E. S. Yin, “160KA center cutting Prebake Aluminum production technology and management,” Central South University Press, pp. 47-51, 2003.
-  M. Wang and F. M. Tao, “300KA aluminum cell saving technology practice,” Mining and Metallurgy, Vol.18, No.3, pp. 62-63, 2009.
-  C. A. Tong and H. C. Luo, “Low voltage aluminum electrolytic production management,” World Nonferrous Metals, Vol.1, pp. 72-73, 2014.
-  W. F. Xiao, “The production of 200KA aluminum cell voltage swing causes and treatment,” Light metal, Vol.10, pp. 25-27, 2007.
-  D. Shi, X. L. Zhao, and B. L. Gao, “Aluminum cell voltage between the composition and real-time measurement,” J. of Materials and Metallurgy, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 128-12, 2014.
-  H. S. Li, P. Tuo, and S. Wang, “Experimental study of industrial aluminum cell anode assembly additives comply with phosphorus pig iron,” Light metal, Vol.4, pp. 31-32, 2011.
-  J. Guo, W. H. Gui, and X. H. Wen, “Multi-objective optimization of electrolytic production process,” J. of Central South University (Natural Science), Vol.43. No.2, pp. 548-549, 2012.
-  R. Sarker, M. Mohammadian, and X. Yao, “Evolutionzry Optimization,” Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2003.
-  J. Kyngas and J. Hkakarainne, “Predicting sunspot numbers with evolutionary optimized neural networks,” Proc. of the 2nd Nordic Workshop on Genetic Algorithms and their Applications, pp. 173-180, 1996.
-  J. A. Freeman and D. M. Skapura, “Nerual Networks-Algorithms, Applications and Programming Techniques,” New York: Addison-Wesley Publishing, 1991.
-  H. Takahashi, T. Agui, and H. Nagahshi, “Designing Adaptive Neural Network Architectures and Their Learning Parameters Using Genetic Algorithms,” D. W. Ruck (Ed.), Proc. Science of ANNII, Orlando, Florido, pp. 208-369, 1993.
-  M. Gen and R. Cheng, “Genetic Algorithms and Engineering Optimization,” Toronto: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2000.
-  D. S. Weile and E. Michielssen, “Genetic Algorithm Optimization Applied to Electromagnetics: A Review,” IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, Vol.45, No.3, 1997.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.