Dynamic Aggregation Method for Target Enclosure Using Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics Technique – An Implementation in Quadrotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (QUAV) Swarm –
Argel A. Bandala and Elmer P. Dadios
De La Salle University, Manila
2401 Taft Avenue, Manila 1004, Philippines
-  K. P. Valavanis, “Advances in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles,” Springer Netherlands, 2007.
-  L. Lindsey, D. Mellinger, and V. Kumar, “Construction with Quadrotor Teams,” Autonomous Robots, Vol.33, No.3, pp. 323-336, 2012.
-  I. Navarro and F. Matia, “An Introduction to Swarm Robotics,” ISRN Robotics, pp. 1-10, 2013.
-  E. Sahin, “Swarm Robotics: From Sources of Inspiration to Domains of Application,” Swarm Robotics, Sab 2004 Int. Workshop, pp. 10-20, 2004.
-  A. A. Bandala, R. R. P. Vicerra, L. Gan Lim, and E. P. Dadios, “Swarming Algorithm for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Quadrotors – Swarm Behavior for Aggregation, Foraging, Formation, and Tracking –,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.18, No.5, pp. 745-751, 2014.
-  V. Gazi and K. M. Passino, “Swarm Coordination and Control Problems,” in Swarm Stability and Optimization, Springer, pp. 15-25, 2011.
-  M. Kubo, H. Sato, T. Yoshimura, and A. Yamaguchi, “Multiple Targets Enclosure by Robotic Swarm,” Robots and Autonomous Systems, Vol.62, pp. 1294-1304, 2014.
-  R. R. McCune and G. R. Madey, “Swarm Control of UAVs for Cooperative Hunting with DDDAS,” Procedia Computer Science, Vol.18, pp. 2537-2544, 2013.
-  E. cSahin, S. Girgin, L. Bayindir, and A. E. Turgut, “Swarm Robotics,” in Swarm Intelligence, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 87-100, 2008.
-  J. A. Rothermich, M. I. Ecemis, and P. Gaudiano, “Distributed Localization and Mapping with a Robotic Swarm,” Swarm Robotics: Sab 2004 Int. Workshop, pp. 58-69, 2004.
-  D. Payton, R. Estkowski, and M. Howard, “Pheromone Robotics and the Logic of Virtual Pheromones,” Swarm Robotics: Sab 2004 Int. Workshop, pp. 45-57, 2004.
-  Y. Altshuler, A. Bruckstein, and I. Wagner, “Cooperative Cleaners: A Study in Ant Robotics,” The Int. J. of Robotics Research, Vol.27, No.1, pp. 127-151, 2008.
-  G. Beni, “Order by Disordered Action in Swarms,” in Swarm Robotics, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 153-171, 2004.
-  P. Doherty, P. Haslum, F. Heintz, T. Merz, P. Nyblom, T. Persson, and B. Wingman, “A Distributed Architecture for Autonomous Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Experimentation,” Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems, Vol.6, pp. 233-242, 2007.
-  S. Lacroix and G. Le Besnerais, “Issues in Cooperative Air/Ground Robotic Systems,” Roboics Research, Vol.66, pp. 421-432, 2010.
-  I. Maza and A. Ollero, “Multiple UAV Cooperative Searching Operation using Polygon Area Decomposition and Efficient Coverage Algorithms,” Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems, Vol.6, pp. 221-230, 2007.
-  O. Soysal and E. Sahin, “A Macroscopic Model for Self-organized Aggregation in Swarm Robotic Systems,” Swarm Robotics, pp. 27-42, 2006.
-  G. Beni, “From Swarm Intelligence to Swarm Robotics,” Swarm Robotics: Sab 2004 Int. Workshop, pp. 1-9, 2004.
-  E. Ugur, E. Oztop, and E. Sahin, “Goal Emulation and Planning in Perceptual Space Using Learned Affordances,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Vol.59, No.7-8, pp. 580-595, 2011.
-  N. Ayanian, V. Kumar, and D. Koditschek, “Synthesis of Controllers to Create, Maintain, and Reconfigure Robot Formations with Communication Constraints,” Robotics Research Springer Tracts in Advance Robotics, Vol.70, pp. 625-642, 2011.
-  H. Hamann and H. Worn, “An Analytical and Spacial Model of Foraging in a Swarm Robots,” Swarm Robotics, pp. 43-55, 2006.
-  K. Lerman, A. Martinoli, and A. Galstyan, “A Review of Probabilistic Macroscopic Models for Swarm Robotic Systems,” Swarm Robotics: Sab 2004 Int. Workshop, pp. 143-152, 2004.
-  L. C. Pimenta, G. A. Pereira, N. Michael, R. C. Mesquita, M. M. Bosque, l. Chaimowicz, and V. Kumar, “Swarm Coordination Based on Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics Technique,” IEEE Trans. on Robotics, Vol.29, No.2, pp. 383-399, 2013.
-  L. B. Lucy, “A Numerical Approach to the Testing of the Fission Hypothesis,” Astrono. J., Vol.82, No.12, pp. 1013-1024, 1977.
-  R. A. Gingold and J. J. Monaghan, “Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics – Theory and Application to Non-spherical Stars,” Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, Vol.191, pp. 375-389, 1977.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.