A Maximizing Model of Spherical Bezdek-Type Fuzzy Multi-Medoids Clustering
Shibaura Institute of Technology
3-7-5 Toyosu, Koto, Tokyo 135-8548, Japan
-  J. B. MacQueen, “Some Methods of Classification and Analysis of Multivariate Observations,” Proc. 5th Berkeley Symp. on Math. Stat. and Prob., pp. 281-297, 1967.
-  J. Dunn, “A Fuzzy Relative of the Isodata Process and Its Use in Detecting Compact, Well-Separated Clusters,” J. of Cybernetics, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 32-57, 1973.
-  J. Bezdek, “Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function Algorithms,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1981.
-  J. Mei and L. Chen, “Fuzzy relational clustering around medoids: A unified view,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.183, No.1, pp. 44-56, 2011.
-  R. Krishnapuram, A. Joshi, O. Nasraoui, and L. Yi, “Low-complexity fuzzy relational clustering algorithms for web mining,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst. Vol.9, No.4, pp. 595-607, 2001.
-  M. Windham, “Numerical classification of proximity data with assignment measures,” J. of Classification Vol.2, No.1, pp. 157-172, 1985.
-  I. S. Dhillon and D. S. Modha, “Concept Decompositions for Large Sparse Text Data Using Clustering,” Machine Learning, Vol.42, pp. 143-175, 2001.
-  S. Miyamoto, H. Ichihashi, and K. Honda, “Algorithms for Fuzzy Clustering: Methods in c-Means Clustering with Applications,” Vol.229, Springer, 2008.
-  Y. Kanzawa, “A maximizing model of Bezdek-like spherical fuzzy c-means clustering,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE), pp. 2482-2488, 2014.
-  G. Ghosh, A. Strehl, and S. Merugu, “A consensus framework for integrating distributed clusterings under limited knowledge sharing,” Proc. of NSF Workshop on Next Generation Data Mining, pp. 99-108, 2002.
-  R. Krishnapuram and J. M. Keller, “A Possibilistic Approach to Clustering,” IEEE Trans. on Fuzzy Systems, Vol.1, pp. 98-110, 1993.
-  C. Oh, K. Honda, and H. Ichihashi, “Fuzzy Clustering for Categorical Multivariate Data”, Proc. IFSA World Congress and 20th NAFIPS Int. Conf., pp. 2154-2159, 2001.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.