Risk Evaluation of Strategic Emerging Industries’ Technical Standards Alliances: The Ecosystem Perspective
Jing Hu and Yueyi Zhang
College of Economics and Management, China Jiliang University
No.258 Xueyuan Street, Xiasha Higher Education District, Hangzhou 310018, China
-  Y. Zhang and W. Wu, “Research on the Ecology Characteristics of Technical Standard Alliances of Information Industry,” Science & Technology Progress and Policy, Vol.27, No.80, pp. 88-92, 2010.
-  S. M. Disney and D. R. Towill, “Vendor- managed inventory and bullwhip reduction in a two- level supply chain,” Int. J of Operations & Production Management, Vol.23, No.6, pp. 625- 651, 2003.
-  J. P. Choi and M. Thum, “Market structure and the timing of technology adoption with network externalities,” European Economic Review, Vol.42, pp. 225-244, 1998.
-  Y. Dong and K. Xu, “A supply chain model of vendor managed inventory,” Transportation Research Part E, 38, pp. 75-95, 2002.
-  A. G. Tansley, “The Use and Abuse of Vegetational Concepts and Terms,” Ecology, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 284-307, 1935.
-  R. A. Frosch and N. E. Gallopoulos, “Strategies for Manufacturing,” Scientific American, Vol.261, No.3, pp. 144-152, 1989.
-  T. Graedel, “Industrial Ecology,” Prentice Hall. New Jersy: Englewood Cliffs, 1995.
-  M. D. Lowenthal and W. E. Kastenberg, “Industrial Ecology and Energy Systems: Afirst Step,” Resources Conversation and Recycling, Vol.24, pp. 125-129, 1998.
-  T. E. Graedel and B. R. Allenby, “Industrial ecology,” New York: Prentice Hall, 2003.
-  J. F. Moore, “The Death of Competition: Leadership and Strategy in the Age of Business Ecosystems,” Harper Business, pp. 297-299, 1998.
-  Cote and R. J. Hall, “The Industrial Ecology Reader. Halifax,” Nova Scotia: Dalhousie University, School for Resource and Environmental Studies, pp. 66-71, 1995.
-  J. Korhonen, “Four Ecosystem Principles for an Industrial Ecosystem,” J. of Cleaner Production, Vol.9, No.3, pp. 253-259, 2001.
-  H. Tang and D. Sun, “Industrial Ecosystems and their Construction,” Environmental Protection Industry, No.2, pp. 14-16, 2003.
-  L. Qin, “Research on Mechanism and Evaluation of Sustainable Development of Innovation Ecosystem of Hi-tech Enterprises,” Hunan University, College of Business Administration, working paper, March, 2012.
-  J. F. Moore, “Predators and Prey: A new Ecology of Competition,” Harvard Business Review, Vol.71, No.3, pp. 75-87, 1993.
-  T. F. Piepenbrock, “Toward a Theory of the Evolution of Business Ecosystems: Inter-Organizational Architectures,” Competitive Dynamics, Firm Performance and Industrial Co-evolution, Vol.7, pp. 112-119, 2010.
-  R. Lan, “Research on Risk Identification, Assessment and Prevention of Dynamic Alliance,” Beijing Jiaotong University, School of Economics and Management, working paper, November, 2009.
-  S. Zhao, Y. Li, and H. Jiang, “Research on the Measurement Model of Industrial Innovation System Effect,” J. of Jilin University (Social Sciences), Vol.46, No.5, pp. 131-136, 2006.
-  Y. Zhang and H. Zheng, “Risk Assessment of High-tech Enterprise Innovation Ecosystem,” Science and Technology Management Research, Vol.7, pp. 7-10, 2009.
-  H. Yin, X. Sun, and Y. Fu, “Comprehensive Risk Evaluation of Transformation Project of Sci-tech Achievement’s Based on Factor Analysis Method,” Science & Technology Progress and Policy, Vol.26, No.3, pp. 1-6, 2009.
-  H. Zheng, “Risk Identification of High-tech Enterprise Innovation Ecosystem,” Hunan University, College of Business Administration, working paper, September, 2009.
-  J. Li, Y. Wang, and S. Peng, “Research on Risk of Chinese Textile Industry Clusters Based on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method,” Science and Technology Management Research, No.5, pp. 160-162, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.