A Hierarchical Experimental Simulation Platform of Coking Production
Hui Yan*, Qi Lei*,†, and Min Wu**
*School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University
Yuelu District, Changsha, Hunan 410083, China
**School of Automation, China University of Geosciences
Wuchang District, Wuhan, Hubei 430074, China
-  Q. Lei, M. Wu, and W. H. Cao et al., “An Intelligent Integrated Method for Soft-Sensing of the Flue Temperature in Coke Oven and Its Application,” J. of East China University of Science and Technology, Vol.32, No.7, pp. 762-766, 2006.
-  M. Wu, Y. X. Liu, W. H. Cao, and Q. Lei, “Research and Implementation of Intelligent optimization and control System for Heating- Combustion Process in Coke Oven (A),” Metallurgical Industry Automation, Vol.5, pp. 25-28, 2006.
-  M. Wu, Y. X. Liu, W. H. Cao, and Q. Lei, “Research and Implementation of Intelligent optimization and control System for Heating- Combustion Process in Coke Oven (B),” Metallurgical Industry Automation, Vol.6, pp. 10-14, 2006.
-  B. Zhou and W. Y. Li, “Application of Fuzzy Theory on Gas Collector Control,” 2003 Int. Conf. on Machine Learning and Cybernetics Proc., pp. 2516-2519, 2003.
-  M. Wu, H. Q. Zhu et al., “Design and Implementation of Operation Plan and Optimization Scheduling System for Coke Ovens,” Control Engineer, Vol.2, pp. 176-180, 2009.
-  I. E. Lager, C. I. Coman, and A. T. de Hoop, “WGEMLab-A Simulation Platform for the Analysis of Rectangular Waveguide Aperture Radiation,” IEEE Trans. on Magnetics, Vol.39, No.3, pp. 1697-1700, 2003.
-  V. Derbek, C. Steger, R. Weiss et al., “Simulation Platform for UHF RFID,” Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conf. & Exhibition, pp. 918-923, 2007.
-  P. Palensky, E. Widl et al., “Modeling Intelligent Energy Systems: Co-Simulation Platform for Validating Flexible-Demand EV Charging Management,” IEEE Trans. on Smart Grid, Vol.4, No.4, pp. 1939-1947, 2013.
-  A. Brissette, A. Hoke et al., “A Microgrid Modeling and Simulation Platform for System Evaluation on a Range of Time Scales, Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE),” pp. 968-976, 2011.
-  L. F. Zhai, T. Y. Chai et al, “A Distributed Simulation Platform for Intelligent Decoupling Control of Coal Pulverizing Systems,” J. of System Simulation, Vol.18, No.7, pp. 1824-1828, 2006.
-  Z. C. Guo and H. Q. Tang, “Numerical Simulation for A Process Analysis of A Coke Oven,” China Particuology, Vol.3, No.6, pp. 373-378, 2005.
-  W. Wang, “Hardware-in-the-loop Simulation of Recirculation Fan System and Controller Development,” Zhejiang University, 2007.
-  Z. D. Yu and C. Y. Cai, “Production Technology of Coke ovens,” Shenyang: Liaoning Science and Technology Press, 2003.
-  P. Li, M. Wu, Q. Lei, and W. H. Cao, “Multimode Fuzzy-expert Control for Coke Oven Combustion Process Based on Multiple-working-conditions Identification(A),” Metallurgical Industry Automation, Vol.32, No.2, pp. 10-15, 2008.
-  W. H. Cao, T. R. Chen, M. Wu, and Q. Lei, “An Error-Forecasting-Based Soft-Sensing Model for Coke Oven Flue Temperature,” Information and Control, Vol.38, No.2, pp. 206-210, 2009.
-  Q. Lei, G. J. Li, et al., “Model of Coke Oven Suction in Flue Based on Different Kernel Functions with Support Vector Machines,” Automation and Instrumentation, Vol.8, pp. 5-9, 2010.
-  X. Z. Lai, P. W. Jiang et al., “Research and Application of Combustion Process Temperature Optimal Control System for Coke Oven,” Control Engineering of China, Vol.3, pp. 205-207+211, 2006.
-  J. Yan, M. Wu, and W. H. Cao, “Intelligent Decoupling Control Based on Coupling Degree for Gas Collector Pressure,” Metallurgical Industry Automation, Vol.4, pp. 9-14, 2008.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.