Distributed Cooperation Based Priority Coverage Control Strategy for Mobile Sensors
Zhi Zheng*,** and Zhihong Peng*
*School of Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology
No. 5 South Street, Zhong Guan Cun, Haidian District, Beijing 100081, China
**School of Mathematics and Computer Science, Fujian Normal University
Fuzhou 350108, China
-  Y. Mo, J. Liu, B. Wang, and Q. Wu, “A Novel Swarm Intelligence Algorithm and Its Application in Solving Wireless Sensor Networks Coverage Problems,” J. of Networks, Vol.7, No.12, pp. 2037-2043, 2012.
-  S. Chamberland, L. Cobo, F. Mourchid, and A. Quintero, “A Wireless Sensor Network Deployment Model With Target Localization Constraints,” Telecommunications Network Strategy and Planning Symp., pp. 1-4, 2012.
-  C. Ozturk, B. Gorkemli, and D. Karaboga, “Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm for Dynamic Deployment of Wireless Sensor Networks,” Turkish J. of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, Vol.20, No.2, pp. 255-262, 2012.
-  S. Ding, C. Chen, J. Chen, and B. Xin, “An Improved Particle Swarm Optimization Deployment for Wireless Sensor Networks,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.18, No.2, pp. 107-112, 2014.
-  J. Luo, D. Wang, and Q. Zhang, “On The Double Mobility Problem For Water Surface Coverage With Mobile Sensor Networks,” IEEE Trans. on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol.23, No.1, pp. 146-159, 2012.
-  [6 ]M. Jin, G. Rong, H. Wu, L. Shuai, and X. Guo, “Optimal Surface Deployment Problem in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Proc. of the 31st Annual IEEE Conf. on Computer Communications, Orlando, pp. 2345-2353, 2012.
-  X. Liu, K. Wu, Y. Zhu, L. Kong, and M. Wu, “Mobility Increases The Surface Coverage of Distributed Sensor Networks,” Computer Networks, Vol.57, pp. 2348-2363, 2013.
-  C. G. Cassandras, X. Lin, and X. Ding, “An optimal control approach to the multi-agent persistent monitoring problem,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.58, pp. 947-961, 2013.
-  H. Mahboubi, J. Habibi, A. G. Aghdam, and K. Sayrafian-Pour, “Distributed Deployment Strategies for Improved Coverage in A Network of Mobile Sensors with Prioritized Sensing Field,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 451-461, 2013.
-  R. Olfati-Saber, “Flocking for Multi-Agent Dynamic Systems: Algorithms and Theory,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.51, No.3, pp. 401-420, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.