On Objective-Based Rough Hard and Fuzzy c-Means Clustering
Naohiko Kinoshita* and Yasunori Endo**
*Graduate School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
**Faculty of Engineering, Information and Systems, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8573, Japan
-  J. MacQueen, “Some methods for classification and analysis of multivariate observations,” Proc. of the 5th Berkeley Symp. on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, Vol.1, pp. 281-297, 1967.
-  J. C. Bezdek, “Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function Algorithms,” Plenum Press, New York, 1981.
-  L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy Sets,” Information and Control, Vol.8, pp. 338-353, 1965.
-  P. Lingras and G. Peters, “Rough clustering,” WIREs Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, Vol.1, Issue.1, pp. 64-72, 2011.
-  Z. Pawlak, “Rough Sets,” Int. J. of Computer and Information Sciences, Vol.11, No.5, pp. 341-356, 1982.
-  P. Lingras and C. West, “Interval Set Clustering of Web Users with Rough K-Means,” J. of Intelligent Information Systems, Vol.23, No.1, pp. 5-16, 2004.
-  P. Maji and S. K. Pal, “Rough Set based Generalized Fuzzy CMeans Algorithm and Quantitative Indices,” IEEE Trans. on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics – Part B: Cybernetics, Vol.37, No.6, 2007.
-  G. Peters, “Outliers in Rough k-Means Clustering,” Proc. PReMI 2005, LNCS 3776, pp. 702-707, 2005.
-  S. Mitra, H. Banka, and W. Pedrycz, “Rough-Fuzzy Collaborative Clustering,” IEEE Trans. Systems, Man and Cybernetics Part B, Vol.36, No.4, pp. 795-805, 2006.
-  S. Mitra, “An evolutionary rough partitive clustering,” Pattern Recognition Letters, Vol.25, No.12, pp. 1439-1449, 2004.
-  S. Mitra and B. Barman, “Rough-Fuzzy Clustering: An Application to Medical Imagery,” Proc. RKST 2008, LNAI 5009, pp. 300-307. 2008.
-  S. Hirano and S. Tsumoto, “An Indiscernibility-Based Clustering Method with Iterative Refinement of Equivalence Relations -Rough Clustering-,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.7, No.2, pp. 169-177, 2003.
-  Y. Endo, A. Heki, and Y. Hamasuna, “Non Metric Model Based on Rough Set Representation,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics (JACIII), Vol.17, No.4, pp. 540-551, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.