Quantitative Common Sense Estimation System and its Application for Membership Function Generation
Yuta Hayakawa and Masafumi Hagiwara
Department of Information and Computer Science, Keio University, 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 223-8522, Japan
-  J.McCarthy, “Artificial intelligence, logic and formalizing common sense,” Philosophical logic and artificial intelligence, pp. 161-190, 1989.
-  D. B. Lenat, “CYC: a large-scale investment in knowledge infrastructure,” Commun., ACM, Vol.38, pp. 33-38, November 1995.
-  P. Singh, “The open mind common sense project,” KurzweilAI.net, 2002.
-  C. Havasi, J. Pustejovsky, R. Speer, and H. Lieberman, “Digital Intuition: Applying Common Sense Using Dimensionality Reduction,” Intelligent Systems, IEEE, Vol.24, No.4, pp. 24-35, Jul.-Aug. 2009.
-  R. Speer, C. Havasi, and H. Lieberman, “AnalogySpace: Reducing the Dimensionality of Common Sense Knowledge,” Artificial Intelligence, pp. 548-553, 2008.
-  C. Fellbaum, “WordNet,” Theory and Applications of Ontology: Computer Applications, pp. 231-243, 2010.
-  EDR Electronic Dictionary (in Japanese),
http://www2.nict.go.jp/out-promotion/techtransfer/EDR/J index.html. [Accessed February 1, 2012]
-  D. Lenat, G. Miller, and T. Yokoi, “CYC, WordNet, and EDR: critiques and responses,” Communications of the ACM, Vol.38, No.11, pp. 45-48, 1995.
-  C. Elkan and R. Greiner, “Building large knowledge-based systems: representation and inference in the Cyc project,” Artificial Intelligence, Vol.61, No.1, pp. 41-52, 2006.
-  Y. Sato, H. Watabe, and T. Kawaoka, “Construction of Commonsense Quantitative Judgment Mechanism : Extension of Relative Evaluation about Quantity (written in Japanese),” FIT : Forum on Information Technology, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 283-286, 2007.
-  M. Ohta, S. Shimada, T. Iida, and T. Kawaoka, “Quantification in Artificial Intelligence with Quantitative Common Sense (in Japanese),” IEICE Technical Report, Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge-Based Processing, Vol.93, No.493, pp. 17-24, 1994.
-  M. Shirakawa, K. Nakayama, T. Hara, and S. Nishio, “Concept Vectorization Methods using Wikipedia Category Network (in Japanese),” IPSJ SIG Notes, Vol.56, pp. 89-96, 2008.
-  Collaborative investigation between Kyoto University and Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, “MeCab: Yet Another Partof-Speech and Morphological Analyzer (written in Japanese),”
http://mecab.sourceforge.net/. [Accessed February 1, 2012]
-  T. Kan, “‘EXCELtoukei’ notamenotoukeibunsekinohon (Book of statistical analysis for Excel statistics) (in Japanese),” Esumi, 2006.
-  Yahoo!Developer’s network (written in Japanese),
http://developer.yahoo.co.jp/. [Accessed February 1, 2012]
-  C. Tropea, A. Yarin, and J. Foss, “Springer handbook of experimental fluid mechanics,” Vol.1, Springer Verlag, 2007.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.