Selection of Logistic Web Services Based on Fuzzy Evaluation on Principal Component of Quality of Service
Dongmin Li*,** and Huanshui Zhang*
*School of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University, No.17923, JingShi Street, Ji’nan, Shandong 250061, China
**Department of Mechanical and Electronic Engineering, Shandong University of Science and Technology, No.223, DaiZong Street, Tai’an, Shandong 271019, China
-  D. Aloini, R. Dulmin, and V. Mininno, “A hybrid Fuzzy-Promethee method for logistic service selection–Design of a decision support tool,” 9th Int. Conf. on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications, pp. 462-466, 2009.
-  A. Parasuraman, V. A. Zeithanml, and L. L. Berry, “A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implication For Future Research,” J. of Marketing, Vol.49, No.4, pp. 41-50, 1985.
-  T. Yu and K.-J. Lin, “Service Selection Algorithms for Composing Complex Services with Multiple QoS Constraints,” 3rd Int. Conference on Service Oriented Computing, pp. 130-143, 2005.
-  T. Yu, Y. Zhang, and K.-J. Lin, “Efficient algorithms for Web services selection with end-to-end QoS constraints,” ACM Transactions on Web, Vol.1, No.1, pp. 6-32, 2007.
-  S. Meixler and U. Brinkschulte, “A selection method for services in dynamic environments,” 14th IEEE Int. Symp. on Object/Component/Service-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing, pp. 19-23, 2011.
-  A. Danilo and P. Barbara, “Adaptive service composition in flexible processes,” IEEE Trans. on Software Engineering, Vol.33, No.6, pp. 369-384, 2007.
-  Y. Anis, G. Ole-Christoffer, and O. B. John, “Service selection in stochastic environments: A learning-automaton based solution,” Applied Intelligence, Vol.36, No.3, pp. 617-637, 2012.
-  Z. Chengwen, S. Sen, and C. Junliang, “Genetic Algorithm on Web Services Selection Supporting QoS,” Chinese J. of Computers, Vol.29, No.7, pp. 1029-1037, 2006.
-  G. Canfora, M. Dipenta, and R. Esposito, “An approach for QoSaware service composition based on genetic algorithms,” Proc.s of the 2005 Conf. on Genetic and Evolutionary Computation, pp. 1069-1075, 2005.
-  R. P. Singh and K. K. Pattanaik, “An Approach to Composite QoS Parameter based Web Service Selection,” Procedia Computer Science, Vol.19, pp. 470-477, 2013.
-  S. Qin, Y. Chen, and X. Mu, “An Optimal Service Selection with Constraints Based on QoS,” Physics Procedia, Vol.25, pp. 2050-2057, 2012.
-  L. Zhang, C. Li, and Z. Yu, “DynamicWeb Service Selection Group Decision-making Based on Heterogeneous QoS Models,” The J. of China Universities of Posts and Telecommunications, Vol.19, No.3, pp. 80-90, 2012.
-  C. Sijia, “Research and Application of Logistics Service Quality Evaluation,” Beijing Jiaotong University, China, 2012.
-  E. Holschbach, W. Stölzle, and T. Friedli, “Quality Management Practices for Business Services from a Buyer’s Perspective,” University of St.Gallen, Switzerland, 2011.
-  L. Yibin, D. Qianli, and S. Haojie, “Review of Quality Management and Measurement for Logistics Services,” Logistic Technology, Vol.31, No.4, pp. 14-17, 2012.
-  W. Wenling and C. Dapeng, “Application of Principle Component Analysis in Choosing the Location of Logistics Zone,” Logistic Sci-Tech, No.9, pp. 35-37,67, 2009.
-  Z. Qilan, “Research on Mass Customization Logistics Service Capability,” Beijing Jiaotong University, China, 2010.
-  Y. Liu, A. H. H. Ngu, and L. Zeng, “QoS Computation and Policing in Dynamic Web Service Selection,” Proc. of the 13th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web, pp. 66-73, 2004.
-  W. Shangguang, S. Qibo, and Y. Fangchun, “Web Service Dynamic Selection by the Decomposition of Global QoS Constraints,” J. of Software, Vol.22, No.7, pp. 1426-1439, 2011.
-  I. Meidutė-Kavaliauskienė, A. Aranskis, and M. MLitvinenko, “Consumer Satisfaction with the Quality of Logistics Services,” Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol.110, pp. 330-340, 2014.
-  J. Peng, “Selection of Logistics Outsourcing Service Suppliers Based on AHP,” Energy Procedia, Vol.17, pp. 595-601, 2012.
-  H. Biqing,W. Ting, and X. Xiao, “Service-selecting approach based on domain-specified QoS model and its application in logistics,” Service Industries J., Vol.32, No.9, pp. 1571-1588, 2012.
-  K. C. Lam, R. Tao, and M. C. K. Lam, “A Material Supplier Selection Model for Property Developers Using Fuzzy Principal Component Analysis,” Automation in Construction, Vol.19, No.5, pp. 608-618, 2010.
-  L. Cao and H.Wen, Application of Mathematical Statistics,” Harbin Institute of Technology Press, China, 2012.
-  K. Lee, J. Jeon,W. Lee, S. Jeong, et al., “QoS for Web Services: Requirementsand Possible Approaches,” W3C Working Group Note 25 Nov. 2003,
http://www.w3c.or.kr/kr-office/TR/2003/ws-qos/ [Accessed June 10, 2013]
-  C. Xiaohong, H. Wen-hua, C. Yu, et al., “Hierarchical Multiple Objective Programming Model for Multiple Attribute Decision Making Problems Based on Trapezoidal Fuzzy Numbers,” J. of Industrial Engineering/Engineering Management, Vol.26, No.4, pp. 192-198, 2012.
-  W.Ho, T. He, C.K.M. Lee et al., “Strategic Logistics Outsourcing: An Integrated QFD and Fuzzy AHP Approach,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.39, No.12, pp. 10841-10850, 2012.
-  A. Awasthi and S. S. Chauhan, “A Hybrid Approach Integrating Affinity Diagram, AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS for Sustainable City Logistics Planning,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol.36, No.2, pp. 573-584, 2012.
-  Y. Li, X. Liu, and Y. Chen, “Selection of Logistics Center Location Using Axiomatic Fuzzy Set and TOPSIS Methodology in LogisticsManagement,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.38, No.6, pp. 7901-7908, 2011.
-  D. Li, B. Huang, and P. Zhong, et al., “Framework of Networked Logistic Service Matching Based on SAWSDL,” Journal of Huaqiao University (Natural Science), Vol.31, No.3, pp. 275-281, 2010.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.