Influence of Payoff in Meta-Rewards Game
Fujio Toriumi*, Hitoshi Yamamoto**, and Isamu Okada***
*Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, 7-3-1 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
**Faculty of Business Administration, Rissho University, 3-2-16 Osaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-8602, Japan
***Faculty of Business Administration, Soka University, 1-236 Tangi, Hachioji, Tokyo 192-8577, Japan
-  A. Chaudhuri, “Sustaining cooperation in laboratory public goods experiments: a selective survey of the literature,” Experimental Economics, Vol.14, No.1, pp. 47-83, 2011.
-  M. A. Nowak, “Evolving cooperation,” J. of Theoretical Biology, Vol.299, pp. 1-8, 2012.
-  T. Fujio, Y. Hitoshi, and O. Isamu, “Why do people use Social Media? – Agent-based simulation and population dynamics analysis of the evolution of cooperation in social media,” 2012 IEEE/WIC/ACM Int. Conf. on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT 2012), electronic Proc., 2012.
-  R. Axelrod, “An Evolutionary Approach to Norms,” American Political Science Review, Vol.80, No.4, pp. 1095-1111, 1986.
-  Y. Ahn, S. Han, H. Kwak, S. Moon, and H. Jeong, “Analysis of topological characteristics of huge online social networking services,” Proc. of the 16th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web, pp. 835-844, 2007.
-  F. Toriumi, I. Okada, H. Yamamoto, H. Suwa, K. Izumi, and Y. Hashimoto, “Classification of Social Network Sites based on Network Indexes and Communication Patterns,” Proc. of Int.Workshop on Social Web Mining Co-located with IJCAI2011, 2011.
-  H. Kwak, C. Lee, H. Park, and S. Moon, “What is Twitter, a social network or a news media?,” Proc. of the 19th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web, pp. 591-600, ACM, 2010.
-  A. Java, T. Finin, X. Song, and B. Tseng, “Why We Twitter: Understanding Microblogging Usage and Communities,” Proc. of the Joint 9th WEBKDD and 1st SNA-KDD Workshop 2007, 2007.
-  F. Toriumi and K. Ishii, “Simulation of Encouragement Methods for SNS based on User Behavior Model,” Proc. of 3rd World Congress on Social Simulation, 2010.
-  A. Miura and K. Yamashita, “Psychological and Social Influences on Blog Writing: An Online Survey of Blog Authors in Japan,” J. of Computer-Mediated Communication, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 1452-1471, 2007.
-  Q. Hua and S. Craig, “Anonymity and self-disclosure on weblogs,” J. of Computer-Mediated Communication, Vol.12, No.4, pp. 1452-1471, 2007.
-  M. Lahiri and M. Cebrian, “The Genetic Algorithm as a General Diffusion Model for Social Networks,” Proc. of the 24th AAAI Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-10), pp. 494-499, 2010.
-  L. Sampaio, J. Varajao, E. S. Pires, and P. d. Moura Oliveira, “Diffusion of Innovation Simulation Using an Evolutionary Algorithm,” Trans. on Computational Science XXI, pp. 46-63, 2013.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.