Automatic Keyword Annotation System Using Newspapers
Tomoki Takada, Mizuki Arai, and Tomohiro Takagi
Department of Computer Science, Meiji University, 1-1-1 Higashimita, Tama-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 214-8571, Japan
-  M. Hamaguchi, “YOMIDAS REKISHIKAN, new database service of japanese newspaper and YOMIDAS YOGO JISHO, thesaurus by The Yomiuri Shimbun,” J. of Information Processing and Management, Vol.52, No.3, June 2009.
-  M. Ishii, “Auto-indexing system in Nihon Keizai Shinbun, Inc.,” Information Science and Technology Association, Vol.42, No.11, pp. 1058-1064, November 1992.
-  Q. Zadeh et al., “Semi-Supervised Technical Term Tagging With Minimal User Feedback,” LREC, pp. 617-621, 2012.
-  H. Nakagawa et al. “Automatic Term Recognition based on Statistics of Compound Nouns and their Components,” Terminology, Vol.9, No.2, pp. 201-219, 2001.
-  M. Utiyama et al. “Using Author Keywords for Automatic Term Recognition,” Terminology, Vol.6, No.2, pp. 313-326, 2000.
-  A. Schenker et al., “Classification of Web Documents Using a Graph Model,” Proc. of the 7th Int. Conf. on Document Analysis and Recognition, Scotland, Computer Society Press, 2003.
-  S. Bleik et al., “CGM: A Biomedical Text Categorization Approach Using Concept Graph Mining,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine Workshop, pp. 38-43, 2009.
-  M. E. Maron, “Automatic Indexing: An Experimental Inquiry,” J. ACM, Vol.8, No.3, pp. 404-417, 1961.
-  T. Joachims, “Text Categorization with Support Vector Machines: Learning with Many Relevant Features,” Proc. European Conf. on Machine Learning, pp. 137-142, 1998.
-  B. V. Dasarathy, “Nearrest Neighbor (NN) Norms: NN Pattern Classification Techniques,” IEEE Press, 1991.
-  C. Apte et al., “Automated Learning of Decision Rules for Text Categorization,” ACM Trans. Information Systems, Vol.12, No.3, pp. 233-251, 1994.
-  S. Bleik et al., “Text Categorization of Biomedical Data Sets Using Graph Kernels and a Controlled Vocaburary,” IEEE/ACM Trans. on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, 2013.
-  D. Zhang andW. S. Lee, “Extracting Key-Substring-Group Features for Text Classification,” Proc. of the 12th ACM SIGKDD Int. Conf. on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp. 474-483, 2006.
-  R. Hecht-Nielsen, “Confabulation Theory,” Springer-Verlag: Heidelberg, 2007.
-  R. Hecht-Nielsen, “Cogent confabulation,” Neural Networks, Vol.18, pp. 111-115, 2005.
-  R. Hecht-Nielsen, “Confabulation theory,” UCSD Institute for Neural Computation Technical Report #0501, 2005.
-  http://nikkei.com [Accessed September 1, 2013].
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.