The Usage and Behavior Patterns of Mobile BitTorrent Clients
Péter Ekler and Kristóf Csorba
Department of Automation and Applied Informatics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Magyar Tudsok krtja 2., 1117 Budapest, Hungary
-  P. Ekler, “MobTorrent P2P mobile application 1.1,” Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Apr. 11, 2011.Available: http://amorg.aut.bme.hu/projects/mobtorrent [Accessed March 16, 2014].
-  P. Ekler and J. K. Nurminen, “A. Kiss. Experiences of implementing BitTorrent on Java ME platform,” 5th IEEE Consumer Communications & Networking Conf. (CCNC 2008), 2008.
-  BitTorrent specification, Apr. 11, 2011.
Available: http://wiki.theory.org/BitTorrentSpecification [Accessed March 18, 2014].
-  J. Pouwelse, P. Garbacki, D. Epema, and H. Sips, “The BitTorrent p2p file-sharing system: Measurements and analysis,” 4th Int. Workshop on Peer-To-Peer Systems 2006 (IPTPS’05), 2006.
-  N. Basher, A. Mahanti, A. Mahanti, C. Williamson, and M. Arlitt, “A comparative analysis of web and peer-to-peer traffic,” 17th Int. Conf. on World Wide Web (WWW ’08), pp. 287-296, 2008.
-  L. Plissonneau, J-L. Costeux, and P. Brown, “Analysis of Peer-to-Peer Traffic on ADSL,” Passive and Active Network Measurement, Vol.3431, pp. 69-82, 2005.
-  Z. Móczár and S. Molnár, “Comparative Traffic Analysis Study of Popular Applications,” Energy-Aware Communications, pp. 124-133, 2011.
-  B. Forstner, G. Csúcs, I. Kelényi, and H. Charaf, “Peer-to-Peer Information Retrieval Based on Fields of Interest,” Cognitive Wireless Networks, pp. 235-249, 2007.
-  Nokia Energy Profiler,
Available online: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Resources/Tools_and_downloads/ Other/Nokia_Energy_Profiler, [Accessed February 4, 2012].
-  P. Baranyi and A. Csapó, “Definition and Synergies of Cognitive Infocommunications,” Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, Vol.9, No.1, pp. 67-83, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.