Surrounding Robots – A Discrete Localized Solution for the Intruder Problem –
László Blázovics*, Tamás Lukovszki**, and Bertalan Forstner*
*Department of Automation and Applied Informatics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Magyar Tudósok körútja 2., 1117 Budapest, Hungary
**Faculty of Informatics, Eötvös Lóránd University, Pázmány Péter sétány 1/C 1117 Budapest, Hungary
-  P. Baranyi and A. Csapó, “Definition and Synergies of Cognitive Infocommunications,” Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, Vol.9, pp. 67-83, 2012.
-  V. Gazi and K. Passino, “Stability analysis of swarms,” IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, Vol.48, No.4, pp. 692-697, April 2003.
-  T. Chu, L. Wang, and T. Chen, “Self-organized motion in anisotropic swarms,” J. of Control Theory and Applications, Vol.1, pp. 77-81, 2003.
-  N. Leonard and E. Fiorelli, “Virtual leaders, artificial potentials and coordinated control of groups,” Proc. 40th IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Vol.3, pp. 2968-2973, August 2001.
-  R. Cohen and D. Peleg, “Convergence Properties of the Gravitational Algorithm in Asynchronous Robot Systems,” SIAM J. Comput., Vol.34, No.6, pp. 1516-1528, June 2005.
-  A. Cord-Landwehr et al., “A new Approach for Analyzing Convergence Algorithms for Mobile Robots,” Proc. 38th Int. Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP 2011), Vol.6756, pp. 650-661, 2011.
-  A. Cord-Landwehr et al., “Collisionless gathering of robots with an extent,” Proc. 37th Int. Conf. on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science (SOFSEM 2011), Vol.6543, pp. 178-189, 2011.
-  V. Gervasi and G. Prencipe, “Robotic cops: the intruder problem,” IEEE Int. Conf. on in Systems, Man and Cybernetics 2003, Vol.3, pp. 2284-2289, Oct. 2003.
-  N. Santoro, “Distributed Algorithms for Autonomous Mobile Robots,” 4th IFIP Int. Conf. on Theoretical Computer Science (TCS 2006), Vol.209, pp. 11, 2006.
-  L. Blázovics, T. Lukovszki, and B. Forstner, “Target Surrounding Solution for Swarm Robots,” 18th EUNICE IFIP Int. Conf. in Information and Communication Technologies, Vol.7479, pp. 251-262, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.