Detection of Affectively Comparable Term Using Hierarchical Knowledge and Blog Snippets
Ryosuke Yamanishi*, Junichi Fukumoto*, and Fumito Masui**
*Department of Media Technology, Ritsumeikan University, 1-1-1 Nojihigashi, Kusatsu, Shiga 525-8577, Japan
**Department of Computer Science, Kitami Institute of Technology, 165 Kouen-cho, Kitami, Hokkaido 090-8577, Japan
-  F. Bond, T. Baldwin, R. Fothergill, and K. Uchimoto, “Japanese SemCor: A Sense-tagged Corpus of Japanese,” In Proc. of 6th Global WordNet Conf., pp. 56-63, 2012.
-  F. Bond, H. Isahara, S. Fujita, K. Uchimoto, T. Kuribayashi, and K. Kanzaki, “Enhancing the JapaneseWordNet,” In Proc. of the 7th Workshop on Asian Language Resources, pp. 1-8, 2009.
-  C. Fellbaum, “WordNet. An electronic lexical database,” MIT Press, 1998.
-  F.Masui, J. Fukumoto, and K. Araki, “An Automatic Relevance Estimation of Property Values and Its Feedback Based onWorldWide Web for Metaphor Recognition,” J. of The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers, J89-D(4), pp. 860-870, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  F. Masui, Y. Kawamura, J. Fukumoto, and N. Isu, “MURASAKI: Web-based Word Sense Description System,” In Proc. of the 23rd Int. Technical Conf. on Circuits/Systems, Computers and Communications, pp. 1285.1288, 2008.
-  H. Ooshima, S. Oyama, and K. Tanaka, “Searching Coordinate Terms with Their Context from the Web,” In Proc. of Web Information Systems (WISE 2006), Vol.LNCS 4255, pp. 40-47, 2006.
-  P. Bouquet, L. Serani, and S. Zanobini, “Semantic coordination: A New Approach and an Application,” In Proc. of 2nd Int. Semantic Web Conference, pp. 130-145, 2003.
-  D. W. Harman, “An Experimental Study of Factors Important in Document Ranking,” In Proc. of the 9th Annual Int. ACM SIGIR Conf. on Research and development in Information Retrieval, pp. 186-193, 1986.
-  G. Salton, A. Wong, and C. S. Yang, “A vector space model for information retrieval,” Communications of the ACM, Vol.18, No.11, pp. 613-620, 1975.
-  A. Sumida, N. Yoshinaga, and K. Torisawa, “Hyponymy Relation Acquisition from Hierarchical Layouts in Wikipedia,” J. of Natural Language Processing, Vol.16, No.3, pp. 3-24, 2009 (in Japanese).
-  “YACIS: A Five-Billion-Word Corpus of Japanese Blogs Fully Annotated with Syntactic and Affective Information,” In Proc. of The AISB/IACAP World Congress 2012 in Honour of Alan Turing, 2nd Symp. on Linguistic and Cognitive Approaches To Dialog Agents (LaCATODA 2012), pp. 40-49, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.