Design and Implementation of a Data-Oriented Nonlinear PID Controller
Shin Wakitani*, Takuya Nawachi*, Guilherme Rosado Martins*,
and Toru Yamamoto**
*Graduate School of Engineering, Hiroshima University, 1-4-1 Kagamiyama, Higashi-hiroshima, Hiroshima 739-8527, Japan
**Faculty of Engineering, Hiroshima University, 1-4-1 Kagamiyama, Higashi-hiroshima, Hiroshima 739-8527, Japan
-  K. L. Chien, J. A. Hrones, and J. B. Reswick, “On the automatic Control of Generalized Passice Systems,” Trans. ASME, Vol.74, pp. 175-185, 1952.
-  N. Suda, “PID Control,” Asakura Publishing Company, 1992 (in Japanese).
-  J. S. Albus, “A new approach to manipulator control: The cerebellar model articulation controller,” Trans. of the ASME, Vol.97, No.3, pp. 270-277, 1975.
-  R. Kurozumi, T. Yamamoto, and S. Fujisawa, “Development of training equipment with an adaptive and learning mechanism using balloon actuator-sensor system,” Proc. of SMC2007, pp. 2624-2629, 2007.
-  S. Wakitani, Y. Ohnishi, and T. Yamamoto, “Design of a CMACBased PID Controller using FRIT for Nonlinear Systems,” Trans. of the Society of Instrument and Control Engineers, Vol.48, No.12, pp. 847-853, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  S. Wakitani, Y. Ohnishi, and T. Yamamoto, “Design of a CMACBased PID Controller Using Operating Data,” Distributed Computing and Artifical Intelligence, pp. 545-552, 2012.
-  O. Kaneko, S. Souma, and T. Fujii, “Fictitious reference iterative tuning in the two-degree of freedom control scheme and its application to a facile closed loop system identification,” Trans. of SICE, Vol.42, pp. 17-25, 2006.
-  A. Sakaguchi and T. Yamamoto, “A Design of Generalized Minimum Variance Controllers Using a GMDH Network for Nonlinear Systems,” IEICE Trans. on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences, Vol.E84-A, No.11, pp. 2901-2907, 2001.
-  A. G. Ivakhnenko, “The group method of data handling, A rival of the method of stochastic approximation,” Soviet Automatic Control, Vol.13, No.3, pp. 43-55, 1968.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.