Bayesian Network Model that Infers Purchase Probability in an Online Shopping Site
Yutaka Matsushita* and Syunsuke Maeda**
*Department of Psychological Informatics, Kanazawa Institute of Technology, 3-1 Yatsukaho, Hakusan, Ishikawa 924-0838, Japan
**Asobimo Incorporated, 5-26-19 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-0021, Japan
-  J. Nielsen, “Usability Engineering,” Morgan Kaufmann, 1994.
-  M. Khosravi and M. J. Tarokh, “Dynamic mining of users interest navigation patterns using naive Bayesian method,” IEEE Int. Conf. on Intelligent Computer Communication and Processing, pp. 119-122, 2010.
-  H. Adachi, I. Kuramoto, Y. Shibuya, and Y. Tsujino, “Finding users’ target pages based on web access logs,” SIG Technical Report, 2004-HI-112, No.9, pp. 35-42, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  K. Toda et al., “An information exploration model based on eye movements during browsing web pages,” SIG Technical Report, 2005-HI-113(6), No.52, pp. 35-42, 2005 (in Japanese).
-  Q. Ji, P. Lan, and C. Looney, “A probabilistic framework for modeling and real-time monitoring human fatigue,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern. Part A, Vol.36, No.5, pp. 862-875, 2006.
-  M. Yuasa, Y. Yasumura, and K. Nitta, “A tool for animated agents in network-based negotiation,” Proc. of 12th IEEE Int. Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication. pp. 259-264, 2003.
-  K. Nomori et al., “Developing a computational model to predict infant behavior elicited by environmental factors,” The Japanese J. of Ergonomics, Vol.46, No.2, pp. 166-171, 2010 (in Japanese).
-  T. Furuhashi, “Statistics, multivariate analysis, and soft computing: toward analysis of systems with ultra many degrees of freedom,” Kyoritsu Publication, 2012 (in Japanese).
-  K. Shigemasu, M. Ueno, and Y. Motomura, “Survey of Bayesian Networks,” Baifu-kan, 2006 (in Japanese).
-  M. Stone, “Cross-validation and multinomial prediction,” Biometrica, Vol.61, No.3, pp. 509-515, 1974.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.