Three Dimensional Creativity: Three Navigations to Extend our Thoughts
Kwang H. Lee
Department of Bio and Brain Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), 291 Daehakro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-701, Korea
-  A. J. Starko, “Creativity in the classroom,” Routledge Press, 2010.
-  J. C. Kaufmann and R. J. Sternberg (Ed.), “Cambridge handbook of creativity,” Cambridge University Press, 2010.
-  K. H. Lee, “Developing three dimensional creativity,” Business Map Press, 2012 (in Korean).
-  K. H. Lee, “Lecture notes on leadership and communication,” Graduate school of science journalism KAIST, 2012.
-  K. H. Lee, “Lecture notes on creativity,” Global Institute for Talented Education (GIFTED) KAIST, 2012.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.