A Multi-Agent Personalized Query Refinement Approach for Academic Paper Retrieval in Big Data Environment
Qian Gao* and Young Im Cho**
*School of information, Shandong Polytechnic University, 3501 University-ro, Changqing-gu, Jinan 250-353, China
**College of Information Technology, University of Suwon, San 2-2, Bongdam-eup, Hwaseong-si 445-743, Korea
-  http://www.worldwidewebsize.com/
-  http://kusnetzky.net/analysts-take/
-  A. Spink, B. J. Jansen et al., “A study of results overlap and uniqueness among major Web search engines,” Information Processing and Management, Vol.42, pp. 1379-1391, 2006.
-  D. Cai, C. J. Rijsbergen, and J. M. Jose, “Automatic Query Expansion based on Divergence,” Proc. of the 10th Int. Conf. on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM-01), pp. 419-426, 2001.
-  E. M. Voorhees, “Query Expansion Using Lexical-Semantic Relations,” Proc. of the 17th Annual Int. ACM-SIGIR Conf. on Research and Development in Information Retrieval, pp. 61-69, 1994.
-  G. Fu, C. B. Jones, and A. I. Abdelmoty, “Ontology-based Spatial Query Expansion in Information Retrieval,” OTMConfederated Int. Conf., pp. 1466-1482, 2005.
-  Z. Liu, S. Natarajan, and Y. Chen, “Query expansion based on clustered results,” Proc. of the VLDB Endowment, Vol.4, pp. 350-361, 2011.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.