Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering Without Reversals on Dendrograms Using Asymmetric Similarity Measures
Satoshi Takumi and Sadaaki Miyamoto
Department of Risk Engineering, School of Systems and Information Engineering, University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577, Japan
-  M. R. Anderberg, “Cluster Analysis for Applications,” Academic Press, New York, 1960.
-  B. S. Everitt, “Cluster Analysis, 3rd Edition,” Arnold, London, 1993.
-  L. Hubert, “Min and max hierarchical clustering using asymmetric similarity measures,” Psychometrika, Vol.38, No.1, pp. 63-72, 1973.
-  A. Okada and T. Iwamoto, “A Comparison before and after the Joint First Stage Achievement Test by Asymmetric Cluster Analysis,” Behaviormetrika, Vol.23, No.2, pp. 169-185, 1996.
-  H. Yadohisa, “Formulation of Asymmetric Agglomerative Clustering and Graphical Representation of Its Result,” J. of Japanese Society of Computational Statistics, Vol.15, No.2, pp. 309-316, 2002 (in Japanese).
-  S. Miyamoto, “Fuzzy Sets in Information Retrieval and Cluster Analysis,” Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1990.
-  S. Miyamoto, “Introduction to Cluster Analysis,” Morikita-Shuppan, Tokyo, 1999 (in Japanese).
-  T. Saito and H. Yadohisa, “Data Analysis of Asymmetric Structures,” Marcel Dekker, New York, 2005.
-  A. Takeuchi, T. Saito, and H. Yadohisa, “Asymmetric agglomerative hierarchical clustering algorithms and their evaluations,” J. of Classification, Vol.24, pp. 123-143, 2007.
-  S. M. “Stigler, Citation Patterns in the Journals of Statistics and Probability,” Statistical Science, Vol.9, pp. 94-108, 1994.
-  http://www.jetro.go.jp/indexj.html
-  http://www.stat.go.jp/index.htm
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.