A Dynamic Risk Allocation of Value-at-Risks with Portfolios
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Kitakyushu, 4-2-1 Kitagata, Kokuraminami, Kitakyushu 802-8577, Japan
-  H. Markowitz, “Mean-Variance Analysis in Portfolio Choice and Capital Markets,” Blackwell, Oxford, 1990.
-  S. R. Pliska, “Introduction to Mathematical Finance: Discrete-Time Models,” Blackwell Publ., New York, 1997.
-  S.M. Ross, “An Introduction toMathematical Finance,” Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 1999.
-  M. C. Steinbach, “Markowitz revisited: Mean-variance model in financial portfolio analysis,” SIAM Review, Vol.43, pp. 31-85, 2001.
-  P. Jorion, “Value at Risk: The New Benchmark for Managing Financial Risk,” (Third Ed.) McGraw-Hill, New York, 2006.
-  A. Meucci, “Risk and Asset Allocation,” Springer Finance, 2009.
-  P. R. Kumar and V. Ravi, “Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques – A review,” European J. Oper. Res., Vol.180, pp. 1-28, 2007.
-  Y. Yoshida, “A dynamic value-at-risk portfolio model,” in: V. Torra, Y. Narukawa, J. Yin, and J. Long (Eds.), MDAI 2011, LNAI, Vol.6820, pp. 43-54, Springer, July 2011.
-  Y. Yoshida, “An estimation model of value-at-risk portfolio under uncertainty,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol.160, pp. 3250-3262, 2009.
-  Y. Yoshida, “An average value-at-risk portfolio model under uncertainty: A perception-based approach by fuzzy random variables,” J. of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, Vol.15, No.1, pp. 56-62, 2011.
-  L. E. Chaoui, M. Oks, and F. Oustry, “Worst-case value at risk and robust portfolio optimization: A conic programming approach,” Operations Research, Vol.51, pp. 543-556, 2003.
-  L. F. Zuluaga and J. F. Peña, “A conic programming approach to generalized Tchebycheff Inequalities,” Math. Oper. Res., Vol.30, pp. 369-388, 2005.
-  P. Artzner, F. Delbaen, J.-M. Eber, and D. Heath, “Coherent measures of risk,” Mathematical Finance, Vol.9, pp. 203-228, 1999.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.