The Analysis of Consumer Purchasing Behavior on Cosmetics
Ya-Ling Wu* and You-Shyang Chen**
*Department of Applied English, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, 57 Zhongshan Rd. Sec. 2, Taiping District, Taichung 41170, Taiwan
**Department of Information Management, Hwa Hsia Institute of Technology, 111 Gong Jhuan Rd., Chung Ho District, New Taipei City 235, Taiwan
-  C.-C. Lin, “The development and future trends for cosmetic industry in Taiwan,” Chem. Industry Information, Vol.4, pp. 16-32, 2003.
-  Y.-J. Dai, “The Study of Female Cosmetic Purchasing Behavior – an example of female college students in Taipei,” unpublished dissertation, Institute of Business and Management, National Chiao Tung University, 1998.
-  L.-C. Chang, “The Introduction to Modern Cosmetics,” Gau Lih Book Co. Ltd., 2002.
-  Y.-H. Su, “Marketing management,” Tsan-Hai Publisher, 2005.
-  H.-W. Zheng, “Marketing channel management,” Hsien-Yie Administration, 2003.
-  W. O. Beardan, T. N. Ingram, and R.W. LaForge, “Marketing: principles & perspectives,” Chien-Chen Business, 2001.
-  C.-W. Zhang, “a study of consumer characteristic in different cosmetic marketing channels,” unpublished master thesis, 1990.
-  P. A. Geis, “Cosmetic microbiology: a practical approach,” Taylor&Francis: LCC Press of Taylor & Francis, 2006.
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.