Error-Correcting Semi-Supervised Pattern Recognition with Mode Filter on Graphs
Weiwei Du* and Kiichi Urahama**
*Department of Information Science, Kyoto Institute of Technology, Matsugasaki, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8585, Japan
**Department of Communication Design Science, Kyushu University, 4-9-1 Shiobaru, Minamiku, Fukuoka 815-8540, Japan
-  C. E. Brodley and M. A. Friedl., “Identifying and eliminating mislabeled training instances,” Proc. NCAI, pp. 799-805, 1996.
-  P. Hartono and S. Hashimoto, “Learning from imperfect data,” Applied Soft Comput., pp. 353-363, 2007.
-  U. Rebbapragada and C. E. Brodley, “Class noise mitigation through instance weighting,” Proc. ECML, pp. 708-715, 2007.
-  N. D. Lawrence and B. Scholkopf, “Estimating a kernel fisher discriminant in the presence of label noise,” Proc. ICML, pp. 306-313, 2001.
-  M. R. Amini and P. Gallinari, “Semi-supervised learning with an imperfect supervisor,” Know. Inf. Syst., pp. 385-413, 2005.
-  Y. Li, L. F. A.Wessels, D. de Ridder, andM. J. T. Reinders, “Classification in the presence of class noise using a probabilistic kernel fisher method,” Patt. Recog., pp. 3349-3357, 2007.
-  M. Belkin, I. Matveeva, and P. Niyogi, “Regularization and semisupervised learning on large graphs,” Proc.COLT, pp. 624-638, 2004.
-  J. van deWeijer and R. van den Boomgaard, “Local mode filtering,” Proc. CVPR, pp. 428-433, 2001.
-  W. Du and K. Urahama, “Error-correcting semi-supervised learning with mode-filter on graphs,” Proc. WS-LAVD in ICCV, 2009.
-  X. Zhu, Z. Ghahramani, and J. D. Lafferty, “Semi-supervised learning using Gaussian fields and harmonic functions,” Proc. ICML, pp. 912-919, 2003.
-  http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets.html
This article is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 Internationa License.